Chapter seventy three

Novas POV

" okay I got a question?" I said to Scarlett and she nodded " shoot" and I smiled " I may have heard you were thinking about using me for work" and Lizzie spoke "
That's not how they said it" and I sighed " yeh but that sounded more fun" and she shook her head " nova" and I nodded " okay but I did hear you wanted me to model for the outset?" And she nodded slowly " i yes I did. I do but I don't wanna push you" and I shook my head "no  I wanna well if you wnat me too it's you're brand but I'd be happy either way" and she nodded smiling wide " well then I guess my little girls going to have to meet the people I working first" and I nodded I kinda need the money I mean Scarlett gives me a allowance but I don't like taking her money and I havnt been so I've been using my savings. It's just like a lot for me. So I just keep that money she gives me to one side

" why didnt you ask me before?" And she shrugged " I thought you wouldn't wanna or you just weren't ready" and I stopped " are you ready?" And she looked confused " I mean If I model for you won't that get people asking questions?" Ans she shook her head " well I wnat the world to know you're my daughter" and I smiled at Robbie " what do you think?" And he shook his head looking at his wife " ask her" and I sighed " she isn't trustable" and he nodded " erm well if you wnat too then I say go for it" and I nodded " I want to so yeh I will" and she smiled at me " yay!" And I giggled that's nice of her to be so excited.

We get to work together I mean tahts kinda not expected after this all. " wait how did you know?" And I looked at Lizzie who nodded I can't just toss her sisters under the bus can I? No I can't so I had to ask for permission " erm the twins Lizzie's sisters mentioned it but I didn't know" and Scarlett nodded " well I wanted to ask you properly but I'm glad you're happy about it" she smiled at me while drinking her coffee and I nodded but then her phone went of and she frowned she answered it and I could tell she was sad. " what's up?" Lizzie asked and Scarlett looked at me " I have to go rose isn't feel well that was her school" and I nodded " it's okay she needs you" and Scarlett sighed but she didn't go for the dork she came and stood in front of me " I love you baby" she said kissing my forehead and then she smiled at the other two before grabbing her bag and leaving.

" well that was something right?" I said and Lizzie nodded " yep now let's get you ready so we can go on a walk" and I gasped " me the laziest person on the planet you want me to go on a walk" and she nodded " that's what I said " and I looked at Robbie " have you lot learnt I can't help When it comes to my wife" and I sighed " I have better help getting Scarlett back" and Lizzie nodded great so I'm hiking knowing Lizzie. I went into my room I need clothes I won't die in.

These shorts were perfect and the top was too I walked out my room and Lizzie was stood smiling " see that's the spirit" and I shook my head " if I see a mountain I turn back" and she nodded "I wouldn't dream of making you actually break a sweat" ...

I wouldn't dream of making you actually break a sweat" and I gasped " wow as if I'm so unfit but for the record I am so can we hurry this along" and she nodded garbing a water bottle and then she tossed me one. " Robbie!" And he came in wtf is he wearing. " why are you wearing leggings?" Ans he looked down "
There for men" and I looked at him wide eyed " it's abit hot" I said and Lizzie nodded " yes well I'll deal with it let's go" and I shook my head " and the orange shirt? Is that getting dealt with too" he just chucked a Apple at mw which I caught and took a bite from. " nice try" I said walking away.

I mean I'm tired what can I say. But this walk just took the biggest piss I think is known to the planet. Please do tell me why I'm awake right now. " how long?" I groaned and Lizzie smiled " it's just up there" and I saw the top of a mountain " no no I said no mountains bye" ans she grabbed my hand "
We walked all this way come on." And a
We did get to the top
And the view was so nice but here's the issue. On the way down Robbie was ahead and he turned to look at us " there here" he said to Lizzie and she went wide eyed she loooked at me ans then down at he hands " well nova just don't acknowledge them okay?" And I shook my head " who?" And she looked over and I looked too and I saw a group of men and cameras ohhhh " what if I just go a different way" and she shook her head " there wonky one way down it's okay" ans I nodded well this is gonna be fun. Robbie stood in front of us but Lizzie stood in front of me trying to hide best she could but I could hear yelling " Lizzie! Lizzie over here!" And I sighed internally atleast she's not yelling at me that's a good thing yeh?

" well ofcourse they find us" Robbie said he didn't look happy but he wasn't showing it much. " I should've known it's my fault" Lizzie said and Robbie shook his head checking around to see if anyone had followed us I guess that's smart " no they just don't get that people wnat space" and Lizzie nodded taking me to the house. Robbie was behind us I guess still making sure.

And that's when I heard my notifications start to go off

____________________________

Remember to drink water

Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️