Chapter seventy five

Novas POV

" nova?" And I Nodded moving my hands around " surprise" and he moved forward and picked me up in to a hug " you're back" and I nodded " I missed you" and I smiled embracing him properly instead of him just holding me " I missed you too colin" which made him pull back " oh come in" and I smiled Lizzie smiled too and we both went into the house. " where's everyone?" Lizzie asked him and before he responded to her I heard a voice and saw blonde hair " Colin! Cosmo vomited all over me" she looked up assuming to just see Colin but she stopped and dropped the towel she was using to clean herlsef off with " novie?" She whispered and I smiled her gaze flickered to the suit case " really?" And I nodded as she came closer I realised she wants a hug and I would but no she has vomit on her so I moved back which made her frown " go shower first" and she pouted " but-" and I shook my head this shit is non negotiable what can I say I don't wanna Touch vomit okay. " no" I said stepping back more " okay fine" she sighed and Lizzie spoke " and scrub a lot and use a good shampoo" which made me turn with a wired look but she shrugged at me " what can I say it's true" and I guess she was huh? I mean she should come back not
Smelling like Cosmos insides would Be nice.

I got to the tv and turned it on " the kids?" I asked and he smiled " I'll go get them now" he said leaving the room. "
Rose is gonna be so excited to see you"
And I smiled Softly this is so sweet what can I say. I rest am excited to see them also Cosmo better smell like that new baby smell and not like this vomit.

" so how are you feeling so far?" Lizzie's asked me softly after Colin left  and I scrunched my nose " I can still smell the vomit" and she's laughed "
Not what I meant and you know it" which made me laugh " I know but it does and I'm fine I just wanna see my siblings" and she smiled nodding as I heard little footsteps " what's my surprise?" I heard a little voice say and as she walked in she stopped to see me and I saw her eyes light  up " nova!" And she ran into me. I
Fell to the ground and she was hugging me tightly I couldn't move " hey kid" and she hugged me tighter " I missed you so so much Cosmo is so boring" and I shook my head " he a baby yet." Ans she nodded " I know but I missed my big sister don't leave me here take me with you" and I looked at Lizzie " I think you're parents would miss you too much" and she shook her head " not as much as you, they both looked like sad puppies especially mama" and I nodded " really?" How interesting " yep mama even said to me that you're cuddles are like magic they can make  anyone feel better and she's right I don't feel icky anymore" and I smiled down at her wrapping myself  around her properly  she snuggled into me "  anytime you wnat a cuddle just come and find me doll" and she nodded against me " are you gonna stay?" And I nodded " seems that way" and she pulled back with a cheeky smile " did Lizzie get bored of you?" Ans I looked up and Lizzie how was nodding at rose " erm no I made her days so much better right lizard" and she shook her head " you gave  me more to do" and I scoffed " I was a joy" and she smirked " yes you were  especially when you did more things like gardening" and I shook my head " oh no I'll miss that so much" which made Colin speak because eveyone wants to enjoy my misery " oh Lizzie can always take you to garden or we have one here" and I stopped him " don't even bother because it's never happening" which made them all laugh at me. Rose put her little hand on my face " you're so pretty" she said to me and I smiled " not as pretty as you it's good  we have the same mama huh?" And rose nodded smiling up at me. The kid seems to wanna keep me on the floor because I can't move and my ass is falling asleep. " Rosie I gotta say hi to Cosmo come on get up" and she nodded reluctantly getting up so I could say hello to the baby. I did stand and Colin smiled " wait will he vomit on me?"
And Colin laughed " possibly but he only seems to ever vomit on Scarlett but idk about you"
And I nodded " okay I'll hold
Him" and Colin nodded handing the baby over to me. " hi little guy" I said softly to him he's so cute his eyes are so green right now and he has blonde curly hair idk how but it's curly mine dead straight and rose had waves but Cosmo had loose curled. "
He's got my dads hair" Colin said and I nodded well he was Colin's little mini him yano what I mean. " Lizzie?"
And she nodded watching  to see me holding that Baby . She stopped talking with rose and asked me " can I hold him" and I nodded  giving the baby to her and then lifting rose up so she didn't she. To guess. " how about while Scarlett be a nice little showers we all go out to the garden so we can just chill and have fun proper game family fun huh? And I nodded but before I could do anything a little hand took mine and dragged me out. Wow the kids very strong I mean wow she's really pulling me with her " yep yes play on the slide" and I nodded fast I am way too big but  there no other kids here. She's playing with me maybe we can bring more kids here it's just us and this could of been worse. It's also good thing they  got a big one no a cheap one I couldn't fit on that so yeh the big one is a win. " hey watch me" rose said going down the big slide and I smiled she looks happy  and this is a nice childhood she gets a whole park for her self  but it's lonely too for her,  cosmos too young and  well I didn't even exist to her that along ago.

________________________________

Gonna watch dinosaurs tomorrow

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️