Chapter thirty nine

Novas POV

Colin walked back in after a few minutes had passed and whispered into Scarlett's ear but she didn't look at me so he's not telling her anything about me. You can tell when it's about you because if you're mentioned they automatically just look at you but she wasn't a nd he then stood and picked cosmos car seat up. " we're going to leave now" Scarlett said towards us all and I stood up thank god for Colin. " so soon?" Ans Scarlett nodded picking rose up of the couch " the kids are tired and we'll nova is still in England time so her sleeping pattern needs to be set" and I nodded like I know anything at all. I'm just gonna follow whatever she says as long as we leave fast because I'm ready for my room now." aww okay" I felt bad but also I don't because I'm not going away forever I'll be back at some point. Knowing these guys probably soon.

Scarlett walked out of the room andn I followed behind her. I didn't know where to do but like always just follow Scarlett. " it was lovely meeting you" mimi said and I smiled she's a sweet grand mother and I appreciate what she did for me tonight. I said goodbye to everyone and bolted for the car there is no chance of them leaving me. Scarlett was walking towards her family to say bye and I saw she was kinda sad.

Colin was stood at the door with it open and I smiled " thanks" I said for everything really and he smiled back. He shut my door and opened Scarlett's and she got in and we'll he got in after. " you got everything nova?" She asked me and I nodded at her I'd be a bit stupid to leave everything in there wouldn't I.

Colin drove us home and I swear I've never moved so fast in my life I just went inside I did carry the baby bag though like I'm not useless I swear. As much as it is up for debate I don't like to be useless. I did get to the stairs and put it done in the table thing she had by the door because I don't actually know where she keeps things and I'm forgetful so if I leave it some place and can't find it then that will be an issue for us all. Colin went straight up with rose whisk Scarlett walks in with cosmo. "you can head up peach" she said quitely and I nodded at least she's being kind. I went up to my room which I barely remember where it is but I somehow after two attempts I found it. The doors are all the same so you can't blame me. I should put a note or a sticker on my room so I can find it easier.

I got changed into some comfy pjs after being in jeans all day. I am abit sad because I didn't get to say goodnight to rose which it's a strange thing I do. Like if I'm staying with whoever I have to say goodnight before I go bed to eveyone or I have trouble sleeping. But I can't let her wake up because of something so dumb she'll tell Scarlett who'll kill me for waking her kids up. So I just put that in my head and cosmo is to small for a goodnight. So that leaves Colin and Scarlett. And just as I thought that I saw Colin walk in with a glass of milk and a cookie. " it's gluten free before you're mother kills me" she said taking the cookie with me. He sat down and gave me the rest. " how about you and me" and I stopped him before he could go on " I wanna sleep but how about we watch a movie and eat all the cookies even brownies tomorrow?"

He smiled at me and held me tighter " I'll see you later" he said and then spoke " goodnight novs" and I smiled " night Colin" and that made him smile more. I'm happy with that. And then after about 10 minutes of him leaving me alone and the. Me being able to just scroll threw my phone and stalk people on social media most important is instagram. I mean social media kills you're brain that's what Peter used to say about his other cousin but I used to reply that with that much money he doesn't need to have a brain does he? I mean when my door opened. And Scarlett walked in and I was happy that she had come back to say goodnight to me because I missed her and I don't know why I said that it's too soon. I hope that me and her get along one day soon. I think to her we do but I hope I can.

" hey peach" she said softly sitting on my bed and I smiled " you feeling okay now baba?" And I nodded thanks Scarlett you're gonna make me like you and we can't have that. " how about you get some sleep hm it's been a long day" and I hummed " can you stay until I fall asleep" I asked and she actually smiled wide and nodded. She crawled onto my bed and load next to me yes I know I said I'm not supposed to get attached but I am. I just don't have to say anything really. " you don't have to lay down" I said quitely I mean I am kinda happy I get cuddles but poor Colin. " it's okay colin told me he doesn't mind if I stay in here tonight and I wasn't going to unless you said. Unless you Want me to go when you fall asleep?" She asked quickly and I shook my head and buried  my face into her shoulder. She put her arm around me and I sighed " no you're warm" and she laughed " so you only wnat me as a heater" and I nodded " it's okay baby go to sleep I'm here" and I smiled to myself that's comforting to hear her say that. " night scarly" and she paused for a second and. I felt her stiffen and I thought I'd ruined it all but she spoke " I like that nickname" and I nodded at least that's something I guess. " I love you peach" she whispered just as I drifted of to sleep.

_____________________________

You know it's not the same as it was

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️