Chapter six

Novas POV

We'd been in the bathroom for 10 minutes and I knew by the clock on the wall. I mean why is there a clock there. Peter was now sat next to me " you know it's the girls bathroom right?" Ans he nodded with a smile " I put a note on the door saying boy in here" and I laughed like properly. He started to laugh with me and we were both just laughing hysterically. That's when it died down I realised he didn't even know what's going on " she might be my mum" and he whipped his head towards me with utter shock plastered on his face. " yeh my reaction well with more tears" I said and he just looked so confused " she had a baby that was taken an hour after she had her. She named her novalie Ophelia and the baby was born June 8th 2007. And if that's not enough she also had my birthmark on her wrist too and the baby had it" I I said and I shook my head " tell me I'm losing the plot. Tell me to get my head out my ass and to not believe this" and he just looked at me " I can't lie to you novs. I think you might be I mean you have her eyes and you both look like each other" and I sighed " I can't do this Peter, it's too much I could of had a happy life" I said and he hummed but didn't speak " I think of her and I just get mad and sad because Look at my life pete. I've gotten used to being nothing and now. Now it's all just crap I don't know" I said pushing my face into my hands this is too much. " okay we'll let's look at this we hate you're well can we call them you're parents. Whatever we didn't like
Them as it was so screw them and I hope they get whatever's coming to them. Scarlett seems nice obviously you have to talk to her and you take this at you're own pace but remember she must of gone through hell. God I can't imagine having a baby and someone taking her." And yeh I know what he means it must've been the worst thing. " she already has a daughter" I said and he laughed " well you're her eldest and well it's different remember I'm my mums eldest and she always says it's different" and I went wide eyed " she knew me for an hour" and he pointed at me " aha so you admit she's you're mother" and I groaned this idiot. " I just don't know how and what to do it's all just a lot" and he nodded " well can we get those assholes locked up first even if she's not you're mum they've abused you since you were 8" and I sighed we've had this conversation so many times " no one's gonna believe me we've talked about this Peter" and he just sighed because he knew I wouldn't say anything. I couldn't I didn't wanna. I guess when you get told something so much it's hard not to believe it.

Peter stood up and groaned " I can't feel my ass" and I giggled but I was in the exact same problem now. I tried to walk but I was limping which made Peter laugh harder. " can I say one thing" and I nodded " give it all a chance don't shut it out before you've tried" and I nodded I'd have to keep that in mind. It was going to be okay. At some point it'll be okay. It has to be okay.

We walked back to the room I'd left Scarlett and Elizabeth in and they were both just sat there Scarlett looked like she'd been crying. Maybe she found out I'm not her kid. I saw her turn and her eyes brightened up and she was smiling so maybe not. Elizabeth looked over at us and smiled too. " hi" is all I said and Peter nudged me to get me walking again. Elizabeth got up and smiled wide at me " hey little one I'm you're god mother" and that made both mine and peters smiles drop. No fucking way this is happening. So let me get this straight because I'm not. So not only is Scarlett johansson my supposed mother but Elizabeth Olsen is my supposed god mother. I saw Elizabeth's face change to panic and I realised I probably don't look happy but that isn't it " for all we know I'm probably not the girl Elizabeth" I gave her a kind smile and she shook her head " call me Lizzie darling and you and scar look like twins same eyes and everything" and I sighed why do people have to make excellent points. It's infuriating let me live in denial in peace please.

" hey novalie or do you prefer nova?" Scarlett asked and I smiled I like it when she calls me my actual name no one really does I go by nova " I don't mind whatever" and she nodded " I erm well we got in touch with the detective who was in charge of the case back in New York and he's spoken With the police here and there gonna come by and talk to us" and welp is this really happening. It isn't sinking in for me I mean I still think I'm going home to them again and well as far as I know I am. " how long is that gonna take?" And she frowned I think it sounds the opposite of what I'm intending it to. " they should be here soon" and I nodded I knew the others were gonna wonder what's going on and I really didn't want a fuss right now. " Pete can you go let the others know somethings come up or just make na excuse up please" and he nodded and smiled at me " but I'm coming back" he said I just nodded and let him go. He wouldn't of taken no for an answer anyway. So I guess that leave me alone with Scarlett and Lizzie.

___________________________

Heads up this is gonna be such stupid reasons but it's me who likes them sooo

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️

Lost but found On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara