Chapter seventy six

Novas POV

We played like that for a while until rose got tired and we'll I gave  up playing  when ages ago because that's how much this kid ran. I stood up taking the dust of my clothes when the door opened  " hi" Scarlett said walking to us all and smiling at me opening her arms telling me to hug her " hmmm yes?" I said and she shook her head making grabby hand a at me " i wnat a hug from my daughter ,nova" and I looked at rose but she spoke " nova that's not funny!" Ans I smirked " it's a bit funny" which made colin speak " it was" ans Lizzie jumped in " wow Scarlett good luck" and I smiled at her " I could always I dunno go back with you" and Lizzie an Scarlett both said " no!" And the same time " I was kidding" and they nodded but Scarlett was pouting " fine big child" and she gasped " you have given eveyone else a hug why can't I get one?" And  I smiled putting my arms aorund her while she hugged me tightly " because you're scarly" and she sighed I knew she just smelled my hair but I won't say anything about that because right now it's strange and I don't wanna talk about any of it. " my nova" she whispered against my hair kissing my forehead ans swaying us " so sappy" which made everyone laugh and Scarlett finally let me go " how about we get a takeaway and play family games?" And I nodded that seems like a nice night to have " I better be of then" and Scarlett stopped Lizzie " no no you're staying invite Robbie over if he's home alone I want you here because you're family's and  so is he" and I smiled that. Very nice of her to say to Lizzie And  by Lizzie's  smile she feels the same way I do  when I'm happy " okay I'll stay Robbies at  a recording studio session maybe till late" and Scarlett smiled happy with that's newer vey clearly " okay so what do you guys wanna eat" and I smiled  " pizza" we all said at yeh same time in the same way and she smiled laughing " okay pizza it is Colin you know the place ". And he nodded " I'll be back soon pick a good game" he said leaving.

I got out of Scarlett embrace and picked Cosmo up " he's so cute" I said smiling at him and Cosmo actually smiled at me " no he's evil he threw up on me and the I coudnt hug you for a extra 20 minutes because I was cleaning the sick of me. " and I giggled " no he's. A good boy and you got a hug" and she smiled " and now I want another " she said pulling me into another hug while Cosmo was in my arms smiling at Lizzie and rose.
" okay how about we play monopoly?" Lizzie asked and rose nodded but I raised an eyebrow " yeh erm 4 very competitive people playing any game isn't good" and Lizzie looked confused " you're competitive I definitely am and Scarlett is and rose got that from her and that also means I got it from her too" and Lizzie nodded I did make sense. " I'm not that bad" Scarlett said and Lizzie scoffed which I saw instant regret on Scarlett's face " you flipped a table at downeys party because you thought evans cheated when he just dropped a card" and Scarlett hugged " he did cheat! And I just got angry" and I nodded " yep very understandable to just wanna hulk out" and I started to laugh at the end along with Lizzie. " so rude" she said and I smiled " I'm not rude I'm nice and is this the way to welcome me back?" And scar shook her head okay yes kinda mean for me to say it's like black mailing but I wanna feel the benefits. " nova can you help me in the kitchen" Lizzie said and I nodded I don't think this is good for me.

Lizzie's POV

" you're still holding onto that stuff" I said and she sighed I saw novas eyes " I forgive her" and I shook my head " yes you did but you still believe she loves rose and Cosmo more don't you?" And she sighed I knew it. I knew it with that little comment and the fact she's keeping her distance. Wow I really am so good with this stuff sometimes. " Lizzie" and I stopped her " she loves you the same way. You're her baby and she won't let you down" and novas frowned " I'm still scared" and I nodded I really just don't know how to make it all better she's finding this whole trust thing so hard. It was never gonna be easy was it?

I did see Scarlett now stood in the doorway but she Hadn't  moved I guess maybe this is the best thing I can do " why don't you tell her that?" And nova shook her head and laughed " nope she is happy I do not need to ruin that" and I shook my head kinda at Scarlett so she wouldn't speak I'm getting nova to open up " nova she loves you" and she sighed " why? Why she has known them longer so why? I don't get it okay and yes she's told me she loves me but it won't register in my brain. I think she's gonna realise what a mess I am and leave me. Or better yet I see her treat me differently to the others and I get hurt because I let myself. I don't want that liz" she whispered the last part to me and she wa spooking down I could see Scarlett hold her hand over her mouth  so I mouthed " go" and she nodded walking away nova did not need to know she heard that because she'll resent her or me and that's not good.  No no I'm doing this for her so yeh.

I lifted her head up and I saw she had a few tears going down her face " hey it's okay " and she nodded " I just want what everyone else has liz" she whispered and I nodded " I know dove and I'm gonna make sure you have that okay?" Ans she nodded " good now let's go kick Scarlett's ass at monopoly" and sh giggled as she wiped her face and walked me out.

______________________________

Okay hear me out it's not dragging but like I know trauma runs deep and novas not gonna. Heal like that you know? So yeh there a lot it's just a book but I want it to be real Yano

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️