Chapter sixty

You got krissed!!!!!

I'm sorry don't kill me👀

I hope y'all know what this is if not shit

Anywayyyy

I wouldn't not post here it is enjoy....

Keep scrolling......

Novas POV

" so nova what is it you're wanting to do when you're older?" Okay so we start of easy that's perfect what I don't know is what answer to give I have two the true one that no one ever is happy for or the one everyone is happy for but I think is super boring. I got up and smiled " erm a very big maybe a actor now" I said grabbing my glass so I could take a sip of my water before I pass out from nerves. " okay so I wanna ask have you modeled?" And I shook my head but they both smiled " well we heard Scarlett was going to hire you to be the younger face of her brand congrats " and I looked at them not even using the confusion because huh since when? " Lizzie?" I asked and she shook her head and smiled " I don't know" and Mary -Kate spoke " was that a surprise?" And Lizzie smiled " maybe I don't even know but it's okay" she said glancing at my hand. " okay so where is Scarlett?" Ashley asked and I smiled " erm she's at her home" I said and they seemed to sense that was all I wanted to say. She shouldn't be why's holding me back from talking I'm scared I May say something and then Lizzie will ask me and I dunno what to say.

Scarlett never loved me she just loves the idea of me. The child she can use to do what she wants until the others want her. If it really was all explained they'd see she's always loved them and will do I'm just me and I don't mean much to her anymore. Maybe not ever but buts okay I can live with that I think. "
How about I play music and we can eat?" And I nodded I'm starbeong and it's only kuch so we made light.

" how are you finding the new life?" I got warmed and stumbled Over my words a bit " erm well erm it's just okay" Ans they looked confused why if said that I am too can someone help me know why I think that was a smart move. I love that they don't push me to talk they let me speak if I want to in my own time and that's rare." It's yeh something" is all I said I can't even find the word to say right now.

" Well you said about acting but what's you're favourite movie?" And I smiled remembering that happy memory that I had it's a rare one " I used to watch enchanted whne I was younger it was my favourite Disney movie. Like I really just wanted it to happen to me but I don't think I can crawl into a sewer drain and fall into a land of princes and princesses." And they nodded Mary Kate was laughing " I remember that movie" and I nodded Lizzie frowned " I've never seen it" and I gasped " that will not do no god mother of mine will not have seen the movie that makes me happy" and Lizzie smiled softly at me " I agree little one we have to watch it today" and I nodded that true we have to or else I won't let her live this down. " wait what about wizards of Waverley place?" I asked Lizzie and her sister looked at her na she scrunched her face " wizards of what now?" And I gasped again the nerve " no no I lived of that show when I was a kid I like to think it's what made my personality" and she nodded " well I am olde Ruben you novs" and Ashley spoke fast " no no not an excuse we've both watched sit and we're older then you" and Lizzie glared at them " wow thanks for backing me up" she said and I shook my head " no no you don't do that finish you're good I have a lot to make you watch" and she smiled at me " oh good you're just looking forward to trapping me arney you" and her misters gave me a confused look so Lizzie spoke " actually it's cuddling" and they seemed to get what I was now saying " no you don't let me go you hold me" and she nods like a proud toddler " yes I do and what?" And I shook my head " go away we gotta just do this before I don't eat the food you and I spent king making" and she shook her head at me " I made it" and I gasped " and I helped Olsen" Ashley then spoke with a smirk " her and dad would get along liek two peas in a pod" and Lizzie nodded " I know there the same" and I laughed " he sounds like a amazing person". That's when Mary Kate so home rAnd she excused herlself to take it. But she came back soon after and frowned " there's a problem at the office I need to go" and Ashley spoke " oh god I should go too but we have to did this again" and I smiled I think that means they like me? " yes I'll kidnap her again" Lizzie said laughing and I smiled at her now we can do our Disney marathon yayyayyayay.

Lizzie's POV

" Lizzie?" Mary Kate asked and I nodded nova I assume is closing up the plates while I say goodbye " what did Scarlett do to her?"- ms I shrugged "I can't say" ans Ashley spoke " I guess we both saw the pain in her eyes whne Scarlett was brought  up" and I nodded I can't say anything because it's Noah's story and she didn't wanna tell it so o have no right " it's her thing and I can't say" and they both smiled " it's okay we get it just look out for her she trust you Lizzie" ans I smiled they pulled me into a few hugs and then spoke " we saw Collin earlier" and I sighed " yes he came to see his daughter" and they nodded " he's a good dad and Scarlett is a good mum I just don't think nova thinks that" she said quitely and I nodded that's right. I live scar but she messed up here and it's so hard to do damage control " we'll see you soon enjoy your cuddles" Ashley said walking away and they both drove of and left us.

______________________________

It's 5am ans I can't sleep before writing my next chapter because it's my routine

I also wanna kris you guys

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️