Chapter fourty nine

Novas POV

Scarlett and her team were talking about some things I guess it was about a different look to a event because they were talking about a gown. I don't know all I heard was she looks good in red and that they were gonna need to get her in for a fitting before they could decided he'd hair and make up for this thing. She was stood now and she had her black widow wig on and I coudnt help but smile I looked up to Natasha romanoff when I was younger and now I'm stood in front of her the closest I would get to the real person. Scarlett is her and maybe not a killer but she's Natasha and she's cahhhed so many lives she had no clue what she's done for me and all the rest of her fans just by putting in a wig and running around.

" come on you" she said pulling me up she had a bath robe over her suit I guess to hide what it looked like because we were going outside and that's a big risk so she can't have of it get leaked. Although I don't get where she's taking me. She was just holding my hand when we walked into a room with loads of very familiar faces all around and they all did a double look on me. It's like oh yeh new person oh wiat a new person what! And that's how I imagine that gues. I don't think they get that I'm a person too and Scarlett handy told me anything besides where we were going yesterday.

I meannnn nice surprise for everyone " wait we have a mini Scarlett?" Robert asked and Scarlett pulled me into her while I looked up at her I just smiled while she looked down at me and scrunched her face " yes everyone meet my eldest nova" and I looked around the room to see everyone looking at me and when I say every one I mean fucking every single head was looking in my direction. " hi" I said and they all smiled and I heard loads of hellos. It was fucking scary I won't lie and anxiety is a bitch. I just leaned more into Scarlett who seemed to notice what I was doing because she pulled me in closer which I don't think was possible. " okay I'll see you all in a bit" she said taking my hand and walking me out. I let out a big breath when we left that room no reason except I really didn't wanna be around so many people right now. " hey baby are you okay?" She asked couching own to me and I nodded buts he took my face in her hands and smiled " I'm proud of you that's a lot of people you did amazing" and I smiled that almost made me cry I don't know why but it did wow. Imagine if I started to cry that would not be pretty. Eeghhhh not pretty at all I think I'm an ugly crier actually I know I am I've seen myself. Now I know I'm a pretty girl that's not me being vain I get told I look like Scarlett and she's stunning so I know I'm pretty not her level but I am. But when I cry I look like a old man giving birth that's all I have to say about my crying face.

My Scarlett and I went to a room it had loads of cameras and a green screen with cars and so was confused but also this must be the set. It at least one of them. She took me to a chair Ann's sat me down it said her name on it " this is you're vague anything with my name on it is you're okay?" And I nodded " but what about you?" I asked I mean she can't sit in the floor " you come first baby" and then a man called her " we have to start shooting scarlett" ans she nodded " be good for Lizzie I'm only over there" and I nodded she kissed my forehead and walked in the direction of that man the green screen. " you know she's never been said that with rose" and I looked at her dumb founded " huh?" And she smiled " I'm just dying she's very attentive with you" I dunno but I felt my cheeks heat up and I knew hens Lizzie smirked that she'd made me blush Scarlett loves rose and rose knows that maybe that's why. I couldn't say for sure obviously but you can see the love Scarlett had for her kids. I guess I'm one of them I need to stop guessing or she'll kill me.

I wanted to watch her act I mean getting to see the new movie without all the CGI is so much different. I mean Scarlett is basically Natasha while she's here even if she doesn't act like her until the camera starts I've just spent time with my role model. Kinda I dunno how to explain this without sounding like a absolute twat.

I got up out of the chair to get a better look but as I walked to the side I saw a table with cupcakes but one said Scarlett and it was wrapped in a box. I looked at the label and it said gluten free now her saying what has her name on is mine she got me a gluten free cupcake. I did grab a water bottle one of them had names so I assumed they were free to take. Lizzie wa sat in the chair watching me and yelled " get me mine!" And I nodded he had what seemed to be a danish. I dunno it's a pastry. Walked back to her and spoke " should you be yelling when they fill?" And she shook her head " yes and no they can block me out and they messed thatbtake up so they were re doing it" and I nodded I saw Scarlett running her and Jeremy were hitting things well it was the air but still looked super cool I think?

____________________________

Here part 2 of my birthday happiness

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open and

Till the next chapter my loves❣️