Chapter ninety four

Lizzie's POV

She didn't? She did! Wtf omg wtf! OMFG how is Scarlett not freaking right now? Wait a secound she's not freaking out which means

" what" and they both smiled at me softly and I let outa. Shaky breath " you called her mama" I said finally forming my words and nova nodded Scarlett had finished her hair and she got up to come to me " I did" and I pulled her into a hug which she didn't deny me at all " im so happy and proud of you peach" and I felt her chuckle but I could hear the emotion behind it " Scarlett's not freaking out so I guess this isn't the first time then?" I asked her when she pulled back and Scarlett shook her head really fast " nope she said it an hour ago" and I gasped z" what!" And then Scarlett stood up and started jumping around I laughed and nova looked astounded " she called me mama!" Scarlett yelled and I just shook my head in disbelief im so happy that she's so happy and I looked at nova who was just smiling so wide at her mom. Scarlett eventually stopped jumping around and she hugged nova " wait who else has heard the news" and Scarlett scrunched her face " just my mom" and I gasped " wait Colin" ans she smiled " nope I'm hoping to record his reaction though because it'll be adorable" and I nodded he's definitely gonna jump around in a circle laughing and crying.

Novas POV

I went quiet for a Moment because I was just lost in my own head. " what's going on in there?" And I just spoke " would you change things?" I asked and Scarlett looked confused but Lizzie seemed to know what I was talking about " I'm gonna go get a drink but you  two talk" she said getting up and leaving the room Scarlett wa still looking confused so I carried on " if you could go back and change it all if you could stop her taking me would you?" I asked it a dumb question I know but in this moment I need it to be answered " ofcourse I would id give anything to have raised you" she said quickly and I searched her eyes for any sort of lie but I found honesty " where did that coke from?" She asked me and I sighed sitting down again " I just needed to know. It's stupid but needed to know" and I felt my chin belong lifted and I met Scarlett's eyes they were soft and full of love " don't worry my darling girl but just for the record I'll love you no matter what. You're my child and I want you to be happy" and I smiled " you woudkbt care if I dated a girl?" And she shook her head " no I wouldn't aslong as they are making you happy and I know they care about you" and I laughed " I thought you'd be a very over protective mother who wouldn't think anyone is good enough for me" and I heard Lizzie speak " no that's my job. Good cop bad cop" she said high fiving Scarlett and I sighed " you two ahve talked about this before havnt you" and Scarlett nodded " yes we have. Colin's too nice to be bad cop and I'd cave with those puppy dog eyes so Lizzie would be the best bad cop" and I nodded " I'm glad you both wanna look out for me" which they nodded at me for.

We'd just stayed in watching loads of movies na st Jen somehow we fallen asleep on the sofa teh three of us.I felt water on my face and I jumped up to see Scarlett and Lizzie doing the same. " ah that worked then good idea" Colin said to Robbie who was stood above us " what?!" Lizzie asked clearly pissed from being awoken like that " well you three weren't waking and this was a good way to do it" Robbie shrugged and Lizzie looked less then impressed. Scarlett seems to have fallen back to sleep but her hands were looped aorund me and I laid back down so I wasn't pulling her up " what don't go back to sleep?" And I sighed " why" and no one spoke  we're so I closed my eyes it was early anyway " fine sleep Lizzie you can too" and Lizzie muttered " Jesus what
Was  a the point of getting us up then" and I smiled as she put her face against my back and hummed. I fell back to sleep very fast after that.

I heard a few whispers above me and I felt Scarlett stroking my head and I knew it was her because Lizzie was still behind me. " can you let me sleep" u grumbled opening my eyes I sat up and Colin smiled at me " it's 2pm it's about time you got up" and I shrugged and Scarlett was holding in a smile and Lizzie had her phone on camera ohhhhh they wnat me to kill him now okay. I turned to Scarlett and pouted at her " I'm still tired mama" and she pulled my head onto her chest and I heard Colin say " you just woke up wait-" he said and Robbie spoke " you called her mama?!" and I looked to see them both sat in shock " you - she- mama!" Collin yelled standing up and just jumping I chuckled watching him and I smiled " you're gonna pull a muscle old man" and he ran over to us and jumped ontop of the both of us. He was hugging us but he was also crushing us " Colin get up!" Scarlett groaned and he did slightly red in the face " that never happened" and Lizzie laughed waving her phone " oh yes it did" and he glared at her " you dare Olsen and I swear?" Ans she tilted her head at him but Robbie spoke " I don't think you should of said that co.l also congratulations Scarlett you're I guess officially a nova mama?" And she laughed pulling me back to her " yes I'm a nova mama" she said smiling down at me.

______________________________

She's a nova mama

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️