Chapter fourty

Scarlett's POV

I woke up slowly for once with no alarm blasting or kids jumping on me. I'd kinda forgettem where I was until I opened my eyes and saw my little girl snuggled into my chest. I moved the hair from her face slowly careful not to wake her and just smiled. She really does look so much like me and she is so beautiful and I'm not just saying that she's actually beautiful. She has freckles which aren't from me so I assume she got those from her dad but I'd never noticed  them. I don't know how I've missed them they are all over her nose and there's a few over her face. She's also got my nose which I'm glad about because it suits her face so well. I won't lie I can barely remember what her dad looks like I do know who he is but I can't really remember much of the looks. If she did want to know him I'd have to tell her everything about how he said he wanted nothing to do with her when I told him but maybe he's changed his mind since then? I mean I've never told him that nova went missing but someone could of told him that I never had a kid so he could assume I gave her up? I don't know he wasn't there and well he doesn't get to be unless nova wants him. I won't lie that would hurt if she and I aren't in a proper mother daughter relationship and she wants to meet him. That scares me because what if she calls him dad and me just Scarlett. I wanted her and he didn't ans I don't know why I'm working myself up about this when she's never brought it up.

I felt her start to move  in my arms and I didn't wanna let her go yes I shouldn't have the favourite but novas special to me and I guess even if I am protective of them all she's Always gonna have it extra because I missed so much of her life. I don't wanna ever miss anything again.

Novas POV

I can feel that she's awake because I have that feeling of being stared at but I havnt opened my eyes. I don't really wanna and also I can't because my face is currently being pressing into her she's holding me so close that I can't move away." Scarly" and she hummed so at least I know she's awake then " can we get up" and she spoke fast " no" and I shook my head " I need the toilet" and she let go of me " be fast I want more cuddles" and I nodded taking my chance to run to the toilet. I finished up in there and I did take longer because I was making sure to wash my hands properly so she didn't think I was disgusting I mean I do wash them but not like stood for ages over the sink. " novalie are you making a toilet?" And I laughed walking back in but instead I went to my wardrobe " nova!" And I smiled " rose and cosmo along with Colin are probably waiting for you to emerge from here so go on"
And she groaned covering her face " why is you're bed so much more comfy then mine" and I laughed " because I'm in it scarly now get out and go downstairs" and she made a noise of  protest " she doesn't have to we brang you both breakfast" and that caught both mine and Scarlett's attention as we turned to see Colin and rose walk in with food on playes. Rose handed me a plate and Colin gave Scarlett one " you brang us breakfast?" She asked and they both  nodded " see and you wanted  to hide in here" I said which she rolled her eyes at but that caught her little girls attention " oh is it like that okay so this for nova too" rose said taking Scarletts plate but Scarlett took it back of her and put rose in her lap " no my food and my rose"
She mumbled before hugging rose and that's cute. This must be why rose is so like sweet you know because she has a good relationship with her mother don't she.

Urghhh I need to stop doing this but what I didn't notice was I groaned out loud so they were all looking at me " what?" I asked confused because why? And Scarlett spoke " you're groaned like you're frustrated" and I stopped myself from reacting okay nova coke up with a lie. I turned back to face my wardrobe and I had an idea " yeh I have no clothes" I said and that earned a few groans which I turned to see rose and Colin looking like they'd rather be anywhere else and Scarlett looking like she'd won the lottery. " so that means shopping today?!" And I gained again buts he didn't stop smiling " breakfast in bed and shopping this is a good day" and I came out of there taking a bite of my waffles " correction breakfast in my bed." And she rolled her eyes buts he was still smiling at me " erghhh potato Patato same thing" and I shook my head " nope not the same thing you sleep next to mr jost this Ann here" and he turned to me " nope I've had her it's you're turn" he said and I went wide eyed " you married her!" And he spoke faster " you're her long lost child!" And Scarlett spoke " I'm not that bad!" And then rose decided she'd need to speak " mama who ever is sharing a bed with you, you hold them hostage and don't let them move" rose said taking a bite of Scarlett's waffle and me and Colin nodded I only had experienced this all twice but I'm still agreeing " right you are my child and you married me and you miss novalie I have 15 years of cuddles to get out of you so no complaints it's my reward for pushing that big head out" and I gasped " I do not have a big head Colin?" Ans he nodded " no it's normal" and I nodded if that's a compliment I don't know but I can't back out after I made him say that. " you two are going to drive me up the wall" she hugged getting up with rose and her empty plate " nova get changed we're going shopping" and I nodded because the quicker she leave the more peace I get. They all left my room and I turned to get ready.

______________________________

1111 words

Remember to drink water

Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️