Chapter fourty five

Scarlett's POV

I walked back into the room and I saw Colin carrying rose " I'm taking her up to bed you handle the other one" and I heard nova speak " hey I can get to bed on my own thank  you Colin" and I shook my head I'm taking my chance now I'm not losing it " no no come on peach" and I saw her ckeeks turn a pinky kind of colour which made me smile. She's so sweet sometimes I do love her. I really do wish I'd have gotten to see her grow up maybe she'd be different I mean I don't want her to change because this is my perfect little girl. I just wanna know how much of a difference it would of made and in my opinion it would of been a bad difference because this is the nova I planned on. I always knew she's be a sassy funny girl who loves to make people smile and tahts who she is. She's exactly what I pictured and I couldn't be prouder of her.

I followed her up to her room and before her door we have a few other rooms and I saw her hesitate because she clearly had forgotten where her rooom was. I mean that kinda hit me it's not been long since she's been here I can't expect her to know everything just yet there's a lot for her to remember aswell.

Before I could even speak though she started to walk again and went to her door. She'd remembered where she was supposed to go and I'm proud that she was able to do that herself. "Okay night " she said quickly and I frowned " you wanna get ride of me?" And she shook her head " no no I just don't know why you wanna stay" and I shook my head and walked into to sit in her bed " because I wanna bond with you nova so go do you're skin care I'm gonna stay here with you" and she nodded I saw how she was slightly taken aback by how I'd just said that to her.

Novas POV

She sounded like a proper mum just then telling me to go do my skin care. I honestly have no clue why she wants to spend this much time with me when she coul be with Colin or the other two. I just don't get it but I decided not to piss her off and go do as I was told by her. I'm a good kid I do as I'm told no matter what she says I do what I have to.

I did my face with the skin care from her line  I'd seen it in the bathroom when I first came in but I wanna to it maybe I can help a little so I wanted to try and maybe I can give feedback to her. It would be nice if she came here and told me about each product but she wants to stay where she in which is in my bed Regina the book I'm reading good  thing I fold pages and take track of what I read. No I'm not strange I judge wAnna make sure I don't lose my page.

I walked back into the room and Scarlett smiled at me " come on we've got a fun day tomorrow" she said and I was confused why did she say it like that.

Scarlett's POV

I'm taking her to work with me tomorrow as her surprise.now I know it's not really a very fun day for her but I'll get to see her more and I know she liked marvel which this is a marvel movie so she'll get too see then behind the scenes and Lizzie will be there and they can spend more time othyher along with mr Chris evans. She also gets to meet eveyone properly and I get to show of my little girl as my little girl.

I really wanted to do her hair because when I found out I was pregnant with a little girl I was So excited to get to dress her and get to do her hair. I guess that's a thing a lot of mothers do when they have there first little girl i what's wanted her to twin with me I remember I'd gotten her and myself a matching outfit before she was even born. Y was a brown jumpsuit for us both and she had matching shoes and a bow to go but she never got to wear it's nd I never wore mine because I couldn't bring myself to did it even after Rose because it was novas. It was hers I couldn't just say to myself to wear that and pretend nova didn't happen. I could even do that even when people asked me how it was to have my first I talk about nova and my pregnancy with her not some even if they don't know it's not about rose I have to keep that thing of yeh it's about rose but not say it. I'm liek runjing in a thin wall between lies and jjsy avoiding it all.

I just stroked it for now and I smiled as she looked at me with her big green eyes and she smiled " maybe I do
Look like you" she Said nana I Laughed " you're like me whne I was you're age my baby" and she smiled but again the little blush was so cute.
She knew what and how to look after herself but I wish she'd let me in on a few things to make it easier of me mostly. Yes I know I'm crap at talking it's a first but she's aloe. She was on her phone we I watched her do her thing on her Abbott she had a lot of followers and I assume they've all been with her since long before I came into her life. She has her own life I just add to it.

____________________________

It's rushed

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open and

Till the next chapter my loves❣️