Chapter fifty eight

Novas POV

I had fallen asleep in the guest- my room. It is my room actually there is another eh what room but this one is just mine. Soooo I guess I kinda live here but don't because Scarlett is technically no matter how much I hate it right now my guardian. But I won't think about her today I don't wanna be depressed. " hey kiddo I made. You down breakfast" Robbie said after knocking on my door. At least the  man knows to knock it's amazing what some common sense can do. No no nova no getting worked up over that.

" come on liz wants to talk with you" and I gulped that doesn't sound like a fun let's go to yeh beach kinda talk that sounds like a go home as talk to Scarlett look. I'm glad I hadn't called her mum or told her I love her because I'd totally regret it. She doesn't deserve me being someone who grew up the way I did I can't.

" okay let's go" i said to  Robbie as he walked out and I hit up to go with him. Lizzie was stood facing away from us but the she turned an scam to give me a hug " how are you?"
And I shrugged " I'm okay" what more so they want me to say? " okay well Robbie had work today but I was having my sisters around today and I don't wanna cancel but if you're not comfortable then I will" and I sighed "
You'd do that if a I asked" and she nodded very sure of herself that she was smiling sure I can't doubt her "
I wanna meet them I think it's be nice only,  if you want me to though" and she smiled wide " yes I do" and I nodded  great I'm meeting her sisters  " okay I gotta get out of here sorry to just leave like this nova" and I nodded " go make music better Robbie" I said and he laughed his Music is seriously under rated  I don't get how you could not like his bands music.

" okay go get washed up and ready I wanna show of my god child" ans I shook my head " why are you se excited for them to meet me" and she smiled pulling me into a hug " because you're basically my child without me having to carry you for 9 months or push that big head out" and I went wide eyed " I do not have a big head" and she nodded " you do I really don't know how Scarlett pushed you out" and I shut my eyes " I don't wanna know I'm going to change"
And I left her laughing to herlsef.

I wanted a juice outfit for the meeting but also I don't wanna seem like I'm trying. Wow it's like meeting a whole new family. Lizzie's sisters are fashion like icons aren't they? And I watched them on full house so like I know that's not something to bring up because I think that may not be something they wanna talk about. But again I wnat Lizzie to show me off unlike what Scarlett wanted to do.

I think this could be the outfit for me

I think this could be the outfit for me. I mean green makes my green eyes pop. And we're only in the house and maybe yeh garden so yeh I think it'll look good, this is one of the things Scarlett got me and I do have to say I'm very happy with the fact she got me this. Atleast she did something right.

I walked out of the room and Lizzie gasped. Img no way is she wearing this.

She screened at me and I groaned " we match!" And I nodded " wow now we look like we tried" and she smiled " Scarlett is gonna be so jealous of this I can't wait to rub it in her face" and I tilted my head at her " what? We do talk about other thi...

She screened at me and I groaned " we match!" And I nodded " wow now we look like we tried" and she smiled " Scarlett is gonna be so jealous of this I can't wait to rub it in her face" and I tilted my head at her " what? We do talk about other things beside you" and I nodded " sure sounds like it" I said I mean I'm being sarcastic because I feel like all they talk about is me.

" can I help?" I asked her she's cutting veg up and peeling too but I wanna help I donut know whne her sisters are coming "
Yeh we're fling to eat outside it's a lovely day so can you see the picnic table for Me"
She asked
Anything I can do she's been so good to me. I grabbed a lot of the things but I had to go back for glasses and we'll I assume it's just the four of us. I went back in and I halted " liz will they ask me about Scarlett?" And she nodded " maybe kiddo" and I nodddd " but I'll talk for you if you want. I can stop them or I can ask them not to ask while you're not in the room" and I shook my head " it's okay I don't mind talking" she sighed at me and said "no no don't do that I don't want them making you uncomfortable this is important for them. To make a the first impression on you. I wnat you to like them as much as them to like you novs" and I noddd but before so could say anything the door bell happened. Oh no there here " I'll get it" I said and she nodded Turing ri look at her veg that she's been cutting. Okay I can do this guys the Olsen twins right? Yeh I can do that. So I got there and Lizzie's door is massive how have I only just realised maybe it's me so I don't pass out. " nova take them into the back" she screamed and I nodded i Emma I abbbg even opened the door yet. When I opened the door I didn't see how I thought would e stood there. Instead of two short closes I'm met with a very sad looking jost. " Collin?" And he looked up and gave me a small smile " can we talk real quick?" and I just froze what do I say to that?

____________________________

Idk

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️