Chapter seventeen

Novas POV

I didn't want them  coming upstairs because we'll my room is depressing. It's a box room and I don't have much stuff. I did grab a suit case and I started to place my already folded clothes into it. I thank the stars I chucked half my clothes away last month because that would of been a problem. I've shed way too many tears in this room. Yet it's my safe space despite the location. I had to pack my comics in a different back pack that I had. Also everything I'd need including some clothes just so I didn't have to open the suit case. " hey" Scarlett said from behind me " hi" I mumbled " you need help?" And I stopped I was going to say no but it would  be helpful if she could put some of my clothes in while I clean my top draws out. " yes please can you put these clothes into the  case" and she nodded happy to help. I didn't know why she's so happy to help me but maybe she like packing.

" these are all winter clothes" and I nodded I did chuck all my summer ones away but that's because I was going to get new ones " yeh I grew  Out of my last year clothes" and she nodded " so we get to go shopping" she said happily and I nodded I mean I'm happy to but new clothes it's not like I don't have money. Just not a whole wardrobe I don't need it. Although I might because I'm going to be living out there and it's hot more there then here. I'll see I'll have to figure out my money situation too while I'm there. I could get a job but I don't know how it works out there. Like Is there an age thing? Can I get a job if I just moved out there? Will they hire me?

Scarlett and I had finished packing all of my stuff it was in two suitcases and a back pack. That's a lot more then I was expecting but again it's everything I own so yeh. I got downstairs and Lizzie and Chris were sat on there phones " we can go we got everything" I said and they all nodded getting up to help me with the bags. Scarlett had my back pack and I just sighed. This is it good riddance. I looked at the bottom of the stairs and well that spot will always haunt me. This house is the worst place but yet still the place that was my home. I can't change that and so I left without another word. This was it a new start.

We got back to the House and Chris had put my thing up in Scarlett's room. I'd did tell him to just leave them downstairs in the garage but apparently I offended them with that comment so I shut up and let theM do whatever. " I have to stay here for a meeting but you girls have fun" Chris said. I had gotten changed into a sweatshirt and the anything joggers. I was comfy and well it's just peters house. I was nervous I wanted them to all get on. Gosh I hope they get on.

We came outside and well I was happy when Scarlett had stopped at a flower shop to get them flowers. Not a petrol station but a actual flower shop. Didn't even know we had one but hey we Learn. I sighed at the front door and Lizzie and Scarlett looked at me " it's gonna be okay" I dunno if she's calming herself or me. But either way the door was opened and I was met with my best friend. " you guys are here" he said and he opened the door to let us in. I hadn't even thought about the fact my god daughter was here. Her mum and dad went to London with her siblings and well my Amelia stayed. So that was going to happen too. So much at once wow " oh mums going to love those she's just in the kitchen follow me" he said I knew he's freaking out with the fact famous people are in his house. I walked in before them both because well they looked frozen. I walked into the kitchen and aunt Maria turned to face us. Ah shit. " hello" she said smiling and I let out a breath okay so
Maybe this could go okay. " hi I'm Scarlett, these are for you thanks for having us" and aunt Maria smiled wider seeing the flowers " you guys shouldn't have" even Peter was looking at them all in shock. "
I'm Elizabeth but just call me Lizzie" and aunt Maria smiled " Peter put these in my vase please" and he looked at me that women never says please. What is she possessed. And then I heard little footsteps " aunt nova" I heard Amelia squeal and I smiled bending down to grab her before she tackled me " melia" I greeted while I picked her up. I held her on my hip and she cuddled into me " I missed you" and I smiled " it's been 3 days" and she nodded " I know" and that's when she turned and looked towards Scarlett and Lizzie. I looked too and they were both smiling but Scarlett looked softer if that made sense. " aunt nova who are they?" Amelia whispered but she can't really because she's 5 and has a big gob. But too much like me." Amelia is that a way to speak in front of guests" aunt Maria said and she shook her head " no nanny it's not" and that's when aunt Maria spoke again " Amelia is my eldest daughters. They have older kids who are with them right now in London Amelia came up to stay with me didn't you love" and Amelia nodded " novas her god mother" Peter said and I smiled sheepishly at them " my god child has a god child" Lizzie said and Amelia's ears perked up " wait she's you're god mother?!" And I nodded " cool" and I looked at Scarlett she wasn't saying anything but I saw her eyes move from me when I looked. I saw a little bit of hurt I should know it's something I see often " and this lady over here is my mum" I said to Amelia which caught Scarlett's attention. That's the first time I've addressed her as that and even for me it felt weird. But I can't exactly explain to Amelia My whole situation. But instead of Amelia smiling she looked angry " you're the mean lady who hurt my aunty" and I looked shocked where the fuck did this come from " Amelia! Where did you get that?"
And yes I'd like to know too, Amelia looked at aunt Maria and said " you told grandad that aunt novas mummy and daddy were bad people" and I looked at aunt Maria who looked like her normal self again in the fact she was ready to kill
Someone " Amelia you know not to listen to mine and grandads conversations. And that wasn't about Scarlett she's a nice person that has not hurt nova so apologise for being so rude " and I looked at Scarlett who looked confused and was looking at me now. Lizzie had the same look " sorry. so she's you're real mummy?" she asked turning back to me and I nodded great " but mummy's are supposed to be there when you're sad and I've never seen her when you-" and I put my hand over her mouth before she could continue this kid. " erm she needs the toilet Peter come on" I said taking Amelia out and Peter following behind me trying not to laugh.

I couldn't even look at Scarlett because what the hell do I say to that. This kids gonna out me to eveyone. I know I'm a mess but even my god child knows.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

Gets a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️