Chapter 2

Please vote and comment your opinion don't be silent reader.

After reading what she wrote, the expression on Yami's face changed immediately. "Yn!"

"You don't need to shout, Yami's. I can you hear loud and clear," Yn said as she touched her ears. "I do not know what the consequences of offending Kim Suho are, but I am curious to know how the public would react when they find out about what you and Kim Suho has been shamelessly doing all this while. How do you think the public would react to an adulterous couple like you?"

"You? Based on your ability alone? You really think that you have the ability to step over Suho and expose us to the media?" Yami's was indifferent and she continued to unscrupulously humiliate Yn.

"You don't think that I have the ability to expose you?" Yn said as she turned around to look at the young boy who was standing behind her. "Did you manage to film everything that Yami's had said just now?"

"Yes, I did." The young boy nodded as he looked at Yn. "I guarantee that it is in high definition."

"Yn, you are way too naive. Even if you are able to film anything, what makes you so sure that you would be able to bring it out of this conference room?"

"Why would I need to bring it out of the conference room?" Yn asked as she held onto her lower abdomen and laughed uncontrollably. "We could just upload it to the internet right away. Yami's, what kind of era are you living in? I am laughing till my tears are coming out already."

After listening to what Yn had just said, the expression of the two people sitting opposite her quickly changed The chairman of Yang Media quickly took out his cell phone and started to search for the key word; 'Yami's'.

"Miss Yami, there is nothing on the internet."

Yami's heaved a sigh of relief and the expression on her face relaxed when she heard that there was nothing related to her on the internet. "Yn, I will let you experience what it's like to play with me." She took out her cell phone, preparing to call Kim Suho but before she could make the call, there was already an incoming call from Kim Suho.

"Suho..." Yami's said in her most delicate tone. "Yn just humiliated me."

"Why don't you come home first?" Kim Suho replied patiently.

"Suho, I don't care. You promised me that you would make Yn pay today—"

"Yami's, have you not embarrassed me enough?"

Kim Suho could no longer contain his anger and he screamed angrily at Yami's. The chairman of Yang Media quickly searched the entertainment news again. It turned out that the paparazzo that Yn had brought along with her was not supposed to upload the video himself. The video that he took had already been transferred in real-time to Jhope, the super paparazzo. Jhope then uploaded to his tabloid site, 'X Society' and the video had already garnered more than a hundred thousand viewers in this short period.

The chairman quickly clicked in to view the video. It was really in high definition. The video clearly featured Yami's, and everything was clear and well-defined.

After viewing the video, the chairman broke out in cold sweat and quickly handed his cell phone over to Yami's so she could see it for herself.

Yami's turned pale immediately after watching the video and she almost dropped the cell phone to the ground.

Yn could not help but smile when she saw the expression on Yami's face. "I guess you can just keep the handsome dark-skinned man and enjoy him yourself. Wow, Jhope is really not giving you any face. He should have photo shopped your face a little instead of uploading the original version. Your face looks a little puffy here."