Chapter 53

At this time, Taehyung took his cell phone back from Grandpa Kim before he went back to his bedroom to continue video calling his little descendant.

In the past, the old man would always talk about Kim Suho's engagement to Yn and he would always be preparing for their future marriage in front of Taehyung. Grandpa Kim was always stabbing him in the chest in the past and now, it was finally his turn to do the same to his grandfather.

"Taehyung, why do I feel as though you are in an extremely good mood today?" Yn asked because she could see the softness and subtle happiness that Taehyung was showing on his face.

"I just sent Grandpa off," Taehyung said as he placed his cell phone on the dressing table and started undressing.

"Wow, Taehyung, it seem as though you are no longer that self-conscious nowadays."

As soon as Taehyung heard Yn's words, he used a book to block the camera on his cell phone.

"Taehyung, what are you doing? I want to see your abs!"

"I don't want to show them to you," Taehyung rejected without any hesitation at all. "If you want to see them, I will then show them to you when you come back to me."

Yn suddenly felt very upset because she had already been waiting the entire day just for this moment and it seemed as though Second Young Master Kim was going to deprive her of the one thing that she craved the most...

She was already so poor and now, she could not even admire his abs. Life was so difficult.

"Taehyung, you must already be feeling sick and tired of me. That is why you do not have anymore patience with me. Sigh. I understand why you are feeling this way. It is because when I have to leave for work, I always have to be gone for at least a few months. You are also a man and I know that you have needs that I am depriving you of."

If the little descendant was at home by his side right now, Taehyung would have definitely grabbed her and spank her ass really hard.

After that, Taehyung could not help but remove the book so that Yn could see him again. He continued undressing as he asked, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

When Yn saw Taehyung's muscular body, she started blushing and felt that she was losing her self control. "Taehyung if you feel that you are suffocating and want me badly, you can come to the filming set and look for me, okay?"

"No thank you," Taehyung refused immediately.

"But why?"

"Because if I have to go over to you whenever I think of you and want you, I will never leave your side."

Yn understood the meaning behind his words in an instance.

"Don't worry, it's almost the end of the month. I will be coming back to you really soon. Wait for me patiently!" After that, Yn gave Taehyung a flying kiss through the camera. "Taehyung, I am really curious about this. How do you survive when you miss me badly while I am not by your side?"

"What do you think?"

If Taehyung could make it through twelve long years of separation, what was this short-term separation to him?

Yn smiled and she had a very soft expression on her face because just like Taehyung, she understood how important they were to each other. They were finally together after being separated and missing out on twelve years together.

"Taehyung, I really miss your hugs."

"You will receive them when you come home."

Both of them continued chatting for a short while and Yn shared some of the interesting events that had happened at the filming set lately. After some time, both of them reluctantly ended the video call because Yn had to get up early in the morning to film her scene.