Chapter 8

After putting on her makeup, Yn slipped into a white chiffon dress. The long and flowy dress reflected a very ethereal feeling and made her look like a fairy.

When she turned around to look at Taehyung, she noticed that he had put on a full silver-colored suit. She did not know if he had purposely dressed that way in order to match her. When the two of them stood together, they did not look like they were going out for lunch, instead looking as though they were about to attend their own engagement ceremony.

As soon as she thought about this, Yn immediately spoke to Taehyung, "Did you know that Kim Suho and Yami's wedding has already been set for the sixth of next month?"

"Now I know," Taehyung replied with a straight face as he had never been interested in other people's affairs. He picked up a tie and handed it over to Yn. "Put it on for me."

"I do not know how to do it," Yn said, as she had never dated anyone before and she never had to put on a tie for any men.

"Watch carefully. I will only teach you once." Taehyung then skillfully tied the tie before handing it over to Yn.

He was making things difficult for her early in the morning, but she was not upset at all. Instead, she quickly tiptoed and placed the tie around Taehyung's neck before straightening out his shirt. "I will learn how to do it tomorrow."

Taehyung was extremely satisfied and as soon as he was ready, he walked downstairs with Yn.

Eooni Liang was waiting for them in the living room and upon seeing them; she quickly stood up and said, "Sir, the car is already ready and waiting."

"You don't have to prepare lunch for us today." Taehyung then placed his hand around Yn as they started walking towards the car.

Yn began to get extremely nervous as soon as she got into the car. Although Taehyung had reassured her that was nothing to be nervous about, she could not help but to feel extremely nervous anyway and started sweating profusely. She wanted to leave a good impression on Taehyung's family.

After all, she was once engaged to Kim Suho and her reputation was a mess right now.

Taehyung was silent throughout the entire journey but from time to time, he would squeeze Yn's palm affectionately. After a short drive, they eventually arrived at Taehyung's uncle's mansion.

Taehyung's mother's surname was Park. The Park family was also a very prestigious and rich family and while extremely well-known in the political and business circles, they were more low-profile in comparison to the Kim family. The Park family members rarely ever showed their faces in public, except for Park Suga.

"Young master, you have arrived," the butler quickly greeted respectfully upon Taehyung's arrival. He was extremely surprised when he looked into the car and saw that Taehyung had brought a woman along with him today.

"Where is my uncle?"

"He is waiting for you in the living room."

Taehyung led Yn as they walked around the white fountain and entered the simple yet luxurious living room. As soon as they entered the living room, they saw a middle-aged man sitting on the sofa playing games with his son.

Yn was stunned for a moment and she did not know how to react.

This was because she knew who this man was. Everyone active in the entertainment circle would know who he was. This man was Park Suga, the chairman of Park Media. Unexpectedly, he turned out to be Taehyung's relative.

"Oh, you have arrived?" Park Suga said as soon as he spotted Taehyung walking into the living room. He placed the iPad aside and then called the butler over to take his son aside.