Chapter 29

It seemed as though she had to create an opportunity to talk to Song Chenxing and explain everything to him properly. She already had a lover and she did not want to get too close to any other men.

Taehyung really loved and doted on her. He treated her extremely well!

Therefore, Yn felt very troubled when Song Chenxing's assistant delivered the medicine over to her. She also did not want Yao Fan to be upset at her. Therefore, before Taehyung arrived at the bed and breakfast, Yn quickly asked the young paparazzo to prepare a bottle of red wine before she went over to the hotel to look for Yao Fan.

Yao Fan's assistant opened the door and she was about to refuse to let her in but at this time, Yao Fan caught a glimpse of Yn from the crack of the door. Yao Fan smiled before she instructed her assistant, "Let her in."

Yn walked into Yao Fan's suite and placed the bottle of red wine on the table before she said, "Teacher, can you please watch over your man?"

Yao Fan was dressed in casual white home clothes at the moment and she was holding onto her drama script as she was preparing for her scene tomorrow. She smiled at Yn before she replied, "He had always been that way. He has always been a very cool and straightforward person. He has not changed much since we worked together in the previous drama."

"Did you choose to be in this drama because of him?"

"Of course not who wouldn't want to be in any of Director Shen Guobang's drama?" Yao Fan replied before she put down the script. "However, I was very excited and happy when I found out that he was going to be the first male lead."

"Why don't you confess your feelings to him?"

Yao Fan pondered for a short moment before she looked at Yn with a tinge of sadness in her eyes. "Confess? Do you know how scary it is to confess your feelings to someone, especially if you do not know how the other person feels about you? I am not prepared to breach the terms of my contract because of him. He is always playing it cool...I don't know if it would ever be possible for a romantic relationship to develop between the two of us. Well, let's stop talking about me. Let's talk about you instead. All the other girls cannot wait to be linked to him but you are constantly avoiding him. Do you already have someone in your heart?"

"Yes!" Yn replied as she nodded her head.

"Better than him?"

"Sister Fan, you cannot put it that way. Brother Chen is not only a teacher, but he is also a friend to me and to me, the person in my heart is the best person in this world," Yn quickly explained. "That is why some of Brother Chen's actions are putting me in a tough spot."

"I understand. If I have the opportunity, I will try to resolve this matter for you. How is your foot? Is it still hurting?"

"I am alright," Yn replied immediately.

"That is good. I am really curious to know who the person in your heart is. He must be really amazing if you can choose to ignore the prince of the entertainment industry."

"Haha...Sister Fan, stop making fun of me," Yn replied as she laughed.

"Haha. Go back and rest earlier. I understand what you are trying to tell me."

Yao Fan had clearly expressed how she felt about Song Chenxing to Yn. That was the reason Yn had brought a bottle of wine to see her today. Yn did not want Yao Fan to misunderstand her and she wanted to make it known to Yao Fan that she was not interested in snatching anything belonging to her.

"Sister Fan, you do not need to worry about Yn," Yao Fan's assistant suddenly said indifferently. "Even if she tried her best, she would not be able to surpass you even in a hundred years. Moreover, the only reason why she even stands a chance is because you refuse to tell Brother Chen how you feel."