Chapter 37

"Not only do I know who the man is, I even know who his ancestors are."

In other words, Taehyung had already conducted his investigation.

"You can be rest assured. I will pay more attention and I will make sure to keep my distance from him," Yn replied as she took this opportunity to hold Taehyung's hand as she looked at him.

"It's okay, you don't need to." Unexpectedly, Taehyung was very calm this time. "Because I believe that my little fool is only fascinated and in love with me that is why I do not need to worry or compare with anyone else."

This was because Taehyung could tell how much Yn loved and adored him simply from the way she would always look at him. Therefore, he did not need to feel insecure at all.

Yn could only smile as she looked at him.

After a short pause, Taehyung suddenly asked, "Did you ask me that question on purpose?"

"Taehyung, I have no other intentions. You know how much I love you. Sometimes, it seems as though we have so many obstacles and challenges in our way, but I do not want us to be playing games. I do not want to compete with you and it does not matter if I win or lose before you. I just feel that I love you more and more every day."

Taehyung could feel his heart melting immediately.

Yn was really the sweetest person when it came to love.

Time flew by quickly and in a blink of an eye, it was already Friday.

The fans of <Desert Island Rescue> were all extremely excited because the second issue of the variety show would be aired today.

[Oh my god. Why am I so fascinated by this variety show? Did they cast a spell on me?]

[It is usually very difficult for my family of five to eat together during the weekdays but since <Desert Island Rescue> started airing two weeks ago, we have been eating dinner together every Friday! Thank you <Desert Island Rescue> for reuniting my family! (smiley emoji)]

[Hahaha. You are really very pitiful.]

[The electricity at my house got cut off today. I am going over to my neighbor's house to see if I could watch the variety show together with them even though I have just bickered with my neighbor for over an hour yesterday! I don't even care about my own face anymore!]

The fans started talking to one another as they posted on the internet before the second issue of <Desert Island Rescue> aired.

Very soon, it was already seven thirty at night.

After the short opening song, the production team focused on the nine participants as they crowded in the bus on their way to their destination for this week's mission. The production team intentionally focused on the scene depicting Jin Mingchen vomiting halfway through the journey.

The production team also included a caption to remind the audience that the participants had no clue at all about the contents of the second issue of the shoot. They did not even know where they were headed to at this time. After spending more than nine hours on the bus, the production cast and crew finally arrived at the supply station in the middle of the desert.

At this point, all of them were already tired after the long and bumpy bus ride but as soon as they got off the bus, all of them widened their eyes in surprise. Jin Mingchen was then seen covering his mouth that was wide open in shock as he pointed at the production team and asked them if this was too much! Wasn't this program supposed to be filmed on a deserted island?

One of the producers than took out the loudspeaker before he yelled at Jin Mingchen, "This is a desert that is located on an isolated island. Therefore, this is still considered a deserted island. Do you understand?"