Chapter 5

Taehyung picked up his glass of wine and took a sip. The corner of his mouth curved up slightly. "I do not want anyone else but her."

"Love struck."

The other party said loudly as he pointed at Taehyung before resting his head on the table because he was so drunk.

This was a private event that was only attended by a few people, but these few people were all extremely well-known in Seoul. For instance, the man who was drunk on the table was a famous and excellent surgeon who was extremely capable and outstanding, but in the end, he still married a woman that he did not love at all. Therefore, he was always drinking to drown his sorrows.

After a few rounds of wine, the only person who was still wide awake and not drunk yet was Taehyung.

A few of Taehyung's close friends began to leave the event under the arrangement of their own assistants and Taehyung also left through Hilton Hotel's side door, under the protection of his own bodyguards. The hotel kept the confidentiality of its customers very well. After all, they could not afford to make any mistakes as these people were very important in Seoul.

After stepping out of Hilton Hotel, Taehyung sat inside his car with a tired expression on his face. He then called Yn immediately. "I am already outside. Wait for me at the crossroad outside the main entrance."

"I can see your car from where I am standing." Yn quickly replied from where she was standing. "I... would it be convenient for me to come over?"

"Come over here." Taehyung said before hanging up the call. He was feeling a little warm, probably because he had a couple of drinks.

Yn held onto her cap tightly and carefully walked over to the side of the car. After carefully looking around to make sure that there was no one around them, she quickly got into the back seat of the car.

Taehyung did not bring as many bodyguards as he usually did because tonight's dinner was a personal affair. Therefore, he only had one bodyguard working as a driver for him tonight.

The car was filled with the mellow smell of red wine. Taehyung had already unbuttoned his shirt and left his shirt opened because he was feeling extremely warm. However, Yn felt that Taehyung still looked cool even though his head was down, his hair was messy and his fierce facial features were more prominent in the dark. She did not understand why the Taehyung right now seemed like a totally different person than the Taehyung during the day.

"Oppa—"

As soon as Yn started speaking, Taehyung pulled her into his arms and started hugging her so tightly that she could hardly resist his grasp.

"Why did you come?" Taehyung asked quietly. "Don't you know that it is easy for an accident to happen in this kind of situations? Aren't you trying to guard against me? Or, maybe you deliberately came here to test me?"

"I am not a simple-minded person. Since I am here, I have obviously thought about everything that could happen," Yn replied calmly.

Taehyung lifted her chin up gently and then pushed her back onto the backseat as he pressed up against her body.

Yn placed her arms around Taehyung's neck and kissed him back because she must admit that she enjoyed kissing him. She liked the smell of his breath but she could not afford to lose it... she did not want to lose herself until there was nothing left in the end.

After a few moments, Taehyung whispered into Yn's ear, "You are taking advantage just because I like you."

He would not make a move on her just yet because he knew that she was still on her period.