Chapter 33

Early the next morning, all the false news and rumors that Kim Beishen had spread about Yn had indeed been completely removed from the internet. Several public accounts and entertainment blogs were afraid after receiving the lawyer's letter from Park Media. They did not dare to continue spreading rumors or create any more trouble on the internet.

Vera received a phone call early the next morning, instructing her to bring a set of clothes for Yn to the presidential suite of Hilton Hotel.

What exactly happened last night?

Were Yn and the second young master Kim having a conflict because of the scandal? Did Yn leave home?

Vera was just thinking about whether there would be any possibility for Yn to continue her career in Seoul if she had really broken up with the second young master Kim.

If that really happened, would she have to bring Yn abroad to restart her career and life?

In fact, Vera had been over thinking everything.

Yn was snoozing like sleeping beauty in the presidential suite at the moment, after a beautiful night with Taehyung.

After entering the presidential suite, Vera passed Yn her clothes before she sat down on the sofa and asked, "Do you know that the scandal and news about you and Jin Mingchen has been withdrawn completely?"

Yn rolled around on the bed for a little while before she finally got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. "Last night, Taehyung got angry because of the scandal that Kim Beishen spread about me. Therefore, he called her brother and her out for a chat, and Kim Beishen was so scared that she broke out in tears. It was a really exciting scene to watch last night. So, I believe that Kim Beishen would not dare to mess with me using any despicable means anymore. However, she is still not convinced and she has challenged me to a fair fight during the next recording for the episode of the variety show."

"She is beautiful, she is a degree holder from a prestigious university, and she has a pretty remarkable family background. Why does she want to continue wasting her time on you?" Vera asked as she pointed her finger at Yn.

"I guess she wants to challenge me until she can completely admit defeat."

"Alright then she is only giving you the opportunity to prove her wrong and utterly defeat her. Anyway, I have already asked the music composer if she would help you with the song that you want to write for the second young master Kim. Would you like to meet up with her?"

Yn nodded her head as soon as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Thank you for your hard work."

Yn had once studied music in the past. If the Lee Family had not gone bankrupt, she would probably have chosen a career in music or singing.

Unfortunately, she had almost forgotten everything that she knew about music as she did not quite have the chance to explore music or any musical instruments after entering the entertainment industry. That was why she needed professional guidance to write her song.

"I would also suggest that you make some time to meet up with the director of <Nameless Orphan>. I contacted the other party yesterday and told them that I was an agent representing an artiste from Park Media. However, as soon as the other party heard that you are the artiste that I am representing, he hung up the phone immediately."

Actually, it was not surprising at all.

This was because, although Yn had gained some positive reviews because of her acting in <Mysteries of Heaven>, the drama was not a finished product and it had not been officially released to the public yet. Therefore, the public had not had the opportunity to see how much Yn's acting skills had improved over the years.