Chapter 43

"Otherwise, should we head to another deserted island instead? Hurry up and get off the bus now or else we will just leave you on a deserted island all by yourself."

Jin Mingchen quickly scampered towards the bus doors and got off the bus in a hurry. He then caught up with the rest of the participants before stepping through the hotel door.

The five-star hotel looked extremely incredible even from the outside. Was the production team planning a vacation for them?

"This seems to be Accor on Rich Island."

"Has anyone of you been here before?"

"This is indeed Accor...this hotel is located on a private island."

The guest participants started discussing among themselves.

"In a short while, we will be giving each and every one of you the access cards to your hotel rooms. All of you will be spending the night here today. Make sure to have a good rest tonight." The production crew and team did not display any strange attitudes and the expressions on their faces were as loving as the last issue itself.

Subsequently, each of the ten guests received the access cards to their hotel rooms. At this time, Jin Mingchen was finally completely rest assured. "Oh my god, I think that I am already in heaven. I can already imagine how good it would feel to sleep on my big and fluffy bed, and to take a nice and long warm bath in my huge bathtub! God is good. The production team finally has a conscience!"

"Let's go to our room too." Since there were three girls in the cast, the production team arranged for them to stay together in a suite.

Kim Beishen went along with Yn and Vera as the three of them would be sharing a room.

At this time, the rest of the men also took the elevator to head to their own allocated rooms.

Of course, the other guests were also filled with doubt at the production team's sudden kindness and generosity. However, they did not panic because they were already accustomed to the variety program. Since the production team did not mention the mission and the rules for this issue of the recording, it probably meant that they would only be officially recording the program the next day.

All the guests entered their rooms to rest. After closing their room door, Kim Beishen sat down before looking at Yn with a serious expression on her face. "I have a feeling that the production team is going to come up with something big and unexpected this time. Are you going to be sleeping tonight?"

Yn shook her head immediately. "Of course I am not sleeping tonight!"

Vera could not help but stare at them with a guilty conscience. "Can you two not take this so seriously?"

Both Yn and Kim Beishen were already accustomed to the way the production team and the variety program worked and therefore, they took very great precautions. Although Vera had already watched many consecutive episodes of <Desert Island Rescue>, it was a completely different feeling to be really involved in the filming itself. Therefore, she found it rather difficult to analyze and determine any traps or plans that the production team might have set up for them.

"You have to be careful and keep a lookout no matter what you do. Perhaps you could ask around when you go out later."

Yn and Kim Beishen discussed their plans before they turned around and looked at Vera.

"What are your plans, Vera? Would you like to go with us or do you want to follow Xiao Chennan?" Yn asked Vera directly.

"Who wants to follow him?" Vera replied anxiously. She covered Yn's mouth with her hand immediately before she continued reprimanding her as she was filled with embarrassment at the moment. "Do you want the whole world to know about this?"