Chapter 13

"Yn, can you tell me honestly if this matter is related to you?" Eunji asked curiously.

"Mom, look at what you are doing again. Why do you always blame me for anything that is related to Yami? How would I know if Kim Suho is not really related to the Kim family? If I had known that, do you think I would have waited this long to expose the truth about him? Mom, you are over thinking everything," Yn replied.

"That is true. Furthermore, X Society had also released some nasty articles about you in the past. I must be over thinking it. I will go to the Kim family mansion together with you later, just in case you get bullied when you are there."

"Don't worry, mom. You do not have to accompany me. I already know how to handle them," Yn replied. "Since I am already implicated in this situation, I might as well get involved and make some contribution to the matter then. Earlier today, Kim Shutong's biological daughter requested for my fans' help to contact me. She had asked me to help her to confront the Kim family and I initially did not want to offer her my help. However, now that Kim Suho has openly pushed the blame to me, I shall not give him any face either."

"Are you really going to help her?"

"Mom, if Kim Suho is really an impostor, the Kim family will discover the truth sooner or later. Would it not be better if we discovered the truth earlier?"

Eunji understood what Yn was trying to say.

"If Kim Suho is really an impostor, then it would also be better for your elder sister to get out of the marriage before she suffers further losses."

Yn smirked as she listened to Eunji's words. If you wanted to see how ruthless a person could be, Eunji was the one.

If you wanted to see a person who could lose all their affection and turn ruthless overnight, then Yami would be the one.

After hanging up on Eunji's phone call, Yn quickly packed her bag and then drove to Chen Jingshu's house to pick her up before heading to the Kim family mansion.

"Sister Yn, would it be dangerous in there? Do you want me to accompany you?" The young paparazzo who was seated in the car with Chen Jingshu quickly asked Yn. He felt extremely uneasy because he was afraid that Yn would face some sort of danger in the Kim family mansion.

"No." Yn shook her head. This was because she knew that her Taehyung would definitely have made all the necessary arrangements to ensure her safety in advance. "Wait for me here. When the time is right, I will call for the both of you to come in."

"Yn, thank you for going through so much trouble just for me" Chen Jingshu who was seated at the back seat of the car quickly thanked Yn.

"You do not need to thank me. I believe everyone would be willing to do the world some good and clean up all the scumbags and wicked people in the world." After speaking, Yn opened her car door and stepped out of the car as she had already parked her white sedan within the Kim family mansion compound.

The butler quickly rushed over to greet Yn as soon as she stepped out of her car. "Miss Yn, the situation in the mansion is extremely tense right now. You have to be careful and take good care of yourself. Even though the second young master has already made some arrangements to ensure your safety, I am still worried for you."

"Butler, you do not have to worry. I will take care of myself," Yn replied as she laughed. She knew that Taehyung would definitely make arrangements to protect her and ensure her safety. "The real Kim family member is seated in the car right now. Please send someone to look after her and ensure that she is comfortable."

"Understood"

As soon as she heard the butler's reply, Yn pushed the door of the living room open. Kim Suho and Kim Shutong were anxiously pacing up and down the living room at the moment.