Chapter 26

"It has only been a few years but you have unexpectedly already changed so much, Hoseok. Does that mean that I could buy you for the day if I just offer you some money? How much do you usually charge per day?" Yin Qingyu continued questioning Hoseok in an arrogant and smug manner.

Jung hoseok squinted as though he had something on his mind.

Buy him?

Jhope stared at the woman standing before him and all he felt for her was extreme disgust but he chose to keep his cool.

After a few minutes, the manager personally delivered the bottle of red wine to Yin Qingyu's table. "CEO Lee, this is the bottle of DRC that was requested by this lady."

CEO Lee?

Yin Qingyu was stunned and she froze for a moment when she heard the manager addressing Jung hoseok as the CEO. Didn't X Society tell her that Jung hoseok was a useless bum?

Jhope took the bottle of red wine from the manager and subsequently placed it on the table in front of Yin Qingyu. He looked at her with disdain as he said, "You actually thought that you could buy me with the little money that you have? I am worth more than what you can afford to pay."

After he had spoken, Jhope took off his apron and turned around, ready to walk out of the bar. However, when he got to the door, he turned around and informed the manager, "Make sure you serve this lady well. She has already said that she will book the entire bar tonight, so make sure you charge everything on her tab."

Yin Qingyu stood up as soon as she heard Jhope's words but she was stopped immediately by the bartender. "Sorry, miss. We have already opened this bottle of DRC for you. Please settle the bill first before you leave."

After that, the bartender turned around to make an announcement to all the guests in the bar. "Good day, everyone This lady here had booked the entire place tonight. Feel free to consume as much as you wish to. Everything is on her tab tonight!"

Yin Qingyu was extremely furious because she was played like a fool. "Jung hoseok!!!"

A short while later, the bar manager called Jhope. "CEO Lee! That lady spent a total of 1.21 million wan just now."

"Not bad."

Although they were not short of business at the bar, the bar manager hoped that this lady would come more often. Therefore, he specifically spoke to Yin Qingyu before she left the bar.

"Miss, you are now considered one of our VIP customers as you have already spent more than one million wans at our bar. You will be entitled to a 20% discount the next time you visit us here."

Yin Qingyu was so furious that she could not hold her anger in any longer. As soon as she returned to the hotel, she made a phone call to X Society immediately. "Hey! I told you to investigate and follow Jung hoseok on my behalf. Why didn't you inform me that Jung hoseok is in fact the owner of the bar?"

"Miss, your instructions were for us to tail Jung hoseok and film him secretly. You did not ask us to conduct a comprehensive investigation on his background, right?"

"Your people told me that he was just a poor man who had nothing!"

"Is that why you went ahead and confronted him directly, miss? What is so great about the owner of a bar? For someone as wealthy as you, he is still nothing even if he owns a bar, right? Don't you agree with me?"

Jhope was sitting right next to Xiao K at this moment and he was sipping his cup of water as he listened in on Xiao K's phone conversation with Yin Qingyu.

"Forget it. I want you to do another thing for me now. I want to blast some news regarding Yn's exclusive agent. I want to buy the main page in your publication. I have all the necessary evidence and videos that you might need."