Chapter 15

Yami was very emotional, and her tone was very strong when she made her statement. It seemed as though she wanted to vent all of her anger, dissatisfaction, and resentment towards Yn.

"I was already broken but these parties continued oppressing and insulting me. I kept telling myself to just endure it and that I should just be patient because it will all pass, but my patience resulted in me being unable to even protect my own child. I was so overwhelmed by everything that Yn had done to me that I suffered a miscarriage."

At this time, Shen Yichen was together with Yn at a room in the hotel located directly opposite the Royal Hotel. They were watching a live video of the press conference that was directly recorded by a reporter present at the scene.

"Wow, I did not expect that she would be so thick-skinned and desperate to even try and push the blame on me for her own decision to abort her baby. I guess that she has already forgotten the look on her face when she found out about Kim Suho's identity. Wouldn't she be afraid, since the loopholes in her lies are so apparent?"

Shen Yichen, who was seated beside Yn, was initially very calm and composed, but as soon as he heard what Yami had just said, he was on the verge of exploding in anger. He could not comprehend how Yn could remain so calm despite all of that.

"You do not want me to intervene in this matter, so I hope that you are already preparing to counterattack..." Shen Yichen said anxiously to Yn as he pointed at the live video.

"Director Shen, where do you think I could have obtained a live coverage of the press conference? Before I left the villa, I had already asked my brother to arrange for the best reporter in X Society to attend the press conference. Furthermore, my mother is already on her way to create a scene at the press conference. Do you really think that I would need to step out personally to attend to this kind of matter? No, and I will not give her that satisfaction of dragging me down with her because she does not deserve anything from me."

As soon as Yn's words fell, a young female reporter suddenly stood up at the scene and interrupted Yami's words directly. "I cannot continue listening to your lies, Yami. You keep saying that you had a miscarriage and lost your baby because of Yn. That is the biggest joke that I have ever heard. In fact, didn't you arrange to have an abortion upon discovering that your husband was just a counterfeit and that he wasn't a young master of the Kim family?"

Everyone on the scene suddenly started to doubt Yami's words as soon as they heard the young female reporter's question.

The expression on Yami's face changed immediately and she quickly pointed her finger at the young female reporter and asked, "Did Yn ask you to come?"

"I am a reporter working for X Society," the young female reporter quickly introduced herself. "Yn does not have the ability to ask me to go anywhere."

Yami could not help but panic as soon as she heard that the reporter belonged to X Society.

"You do not have to panic because it is useless anyway. We can sort everything out one by one right now. First of all, we should clarify the matter regarding your abortion. You said that you were forced to have an abortion. Who forced you? X Society has evidence and pictures of you having an abortion surgery at a hospital. As soon as Kim Suho's true identity was exposed in the morning, you were already at the hospital in the afternoon for the abortion surgery. Can you deny that fact? Just before your abortion, the reporters had witnessed you trying desperately to escape from Kim Suho. If you were indeed forced to have an abortion, wouldn't it be Kim Suho who had forced you to do it?"

"Let us look at the situation from another angle. Since you said that Yn wanted to see you suffer and she wanted you to be miserable, wouldn't she be happier if you gave birth to your baby? That way, you would have given birth to a counterfeit's child. Why would she force you to have an abortion? Furthermore, it is almost impossible to believe that Kim Suho would force you to have an abortion. He lost everything that he had overnight and the only thing that he could use to keep you by his side was his baby. Therefore, it is impossible that he would have asked you to abort the baby. The only person who would want to abort the baby is you! So, why are you trying to push the blame to Yn?"