Chapter 44

Sorry for late update guys

Taehyung could not help but hug her from the front and kissed the top of her head after hearing her narcissistic remark.

"Yes, you are...and you are my precious darling."

At this time, Park Jimin had not hung up the phone yet. When he heard Taehyung's mushy words, he could not help the goose bumps from rising all over his body.

"Sister-in-law, I am wrong. I had better hang up on the phone right now. Otherwise, I would feel so sore and envious."

"Haha, okay, you can hang up." Yn also did not want anyone to ruin the affectionate moment that she was having with Taehyung.

However...this was too magical.

From the first day that he had gotten to know Taehyung, Jimin had always viewed him as a very serious man.

Park Jimin would never have pictured Taehyung as such a soft and affectionate man in front of Sister-in-law.

"Alright, we will meet up tomorrow to discuss this matter, then."

Since the recording for the variety program had already been postponed, she should be able to put aside some time to help a friend in need.

Later that night, a black Mercedes Benz stopped downstairs, right outside of Vera's apartment.

Vera turned around and looked at Xiao Chennan before she said, "Thank you for sending me home."

Xiao Chennan looked up at Vera's apartment before he smiled and asked, "It's my pleasure...Aren't you going to invite me up for some tea?"

Vera thought of the state that her apartment was in at the moment. When she left the house in a hurry, she left a pair of her underwear hanging on the sofa. Therefore, she shook her head and said, "It's getting late maybe another time."

"Alright then make sure that you rest earlier tonight, then." Xiao Chennan did not make things difficult for Vera.

"You too. Sleep well tonight." After that, Vera pushed the door open and was about to step out of the car.

At this time, Xiao Chennan took the opportunity to grab Vera's hand before she could get out of the car. Then, he said, "Can you not exclude me in the future? Let's just allow nature to run its course and take things as they come."

"I...I did not exclude you." After that, Vera quickly stepped out of the car, feeling a little flustered and embarrassed.

Xiao Chennan heaved a huge sigh of relief as he watched Vera stepped into her apartment before signaling for his driver to send him home.

He would be working together with Yn for <Nameless Orphan> soon and he was confident that he would definitely be able to win Vera over by that time.

After entering her apartment, Vera placed a hand over her chest because she could feel her heart beating profusely.

The past two days seemed so unreal and it all felt like a dream to her.

No. She had to keep her feelings under control. After all, she was Yn's exclusive agent.

Alas, after jumping onto her bed, Vera could not help smiling to herself. What else could she do? She was just too happy.

Early the next morning, Yn was still lying in bed when she received a phone call from Vera. "Don't think that you can slack off and relax just because you do not have to record the fifth issue of <Desert Island Rescue> now. Park Media has already arranged for an exclusive interview for you later in the afternoon. Moreover, you will also have to attend a publicity event for Cai Ling tomorrow morning. In addition, since an unexpected incident had occurred whilst recording <Desert Island Rescue>, the production team also intends to hold a fan meeting for everyone so that you can meet up with some of the fans who are worried sick about all of you."