Chapter 14

Upon waking up early the next morning, the first thing that Yn saw was the announcement that Kim Enterprise had already issued earlier that day.

The announcement publicly revealed that Kim Suho was indeed a phony and that he was not a member of the Kim family. Therefore, Kim Suho was officially dismissed from the position that he previously held in Kim Enterprise. They had also frozen all of the assets that Kim Suho held whilst in the Kim family and were already recovering all of the resources previously utilized by him.

In short, he lost everything that he had overnight.

The entertainment media followed up on the announcement released by Kim Enterprise, but were surprised to discover only news about Kim Suho. Why had anyone not released any news about Yami, who had tried so desperately to marry into the rich and prestigious Kim family only to have her plan backfire against herself?

She did everything that she could to snatch her sister's fiancé, only to find out that he was a fake and not truly the young master of the Kim family the day after their wedding. There was probably no one else with a more exciting life compared to Yami.

After breakfast, Yn received a call from Shen Yichen. "I suppose your family matter is almost done?"

"Yes, I am almost done with it," Yn said as she laughed.

"I have another national program on hand and I was wondering if you would be interested? The purpose of the recording is to promote and encourage traditional culture to the citizens. I don't know why, but the first person I thought of as soon as I received an invitation to audition for the program is you," Shen Yichen said over the phone.

"What type of program is it?"

"It is a national propaganda recording focused on advertising for public interest."

"Alright then I will do it," Yn replied. She would try whatever she could, as long as she could increase her chances of returning to the entertainment industry.

"I will pick you up tomorrow. I would also like to inform you that the previously recorded <Tea Talk> will be broadcasted earlier than expected. However, you should not be discouraged even if the hype is not overwhelming. The most important thing that we should focus on right now is to change the perception that the audience and the public has of you right now. We will do it slowly, bit by bit."

"Director Shen, I understand, so you do not have to worry so much about my feelings all the time. Can we drop by uncle's house after the event tomorrow? I have something that I need to ask him," Yn quickly said.

"No problem."

"I hope that you will also remember that even though I really want to rebuild my acting career, I am still very short on money. Therefore, do not think that I have already made enough money. Always remember that I need a lot of money, lots of it!"

Shen Yichen could not help but smile as soon as he heard Yn's words. "Alright, I got it."

Among all of the artists that he had taken under his wing, Yn was the only one who had never failed to amaze him. She had no complains about anything, was well-spoken, and also had many hidden abilities. Furthermore, Yn also had very high IQ and EQ. Shen Yichen could not understand how GSM Entertainment could have mistreated and let go of such a valuable artiste.

The reason why Yn said that she needed more money was because she had already set a target for herself. Within the next three years, she would find out what Taehyung had sold in the past and she would try to get it back for him. She was certain that the price and value of those items would no longer be the same as they were in the past, but she did not want to leave Taehyung with any regrets.