Chapter 12

If the women of Seoul were already envious of Yami because she had married into the Kim family, then it could be said that at that moment, all the women in the entire world would be jealous of Yn because she was standing right next to Kim Taehyung, and Kim Suho could never be compared to him.

Kim Taehyung was such a mysterious and legendary man. No one had ever seen him with any female companions around him and yet, he was attending the wedding dinner with Yn tonight.

Wasn't Yn too glamorous?

She was the only one deemed qualified enough to stand by Taehyung's side.

They must have had a very close and intimate relationship!

All the guests, including Yami and her group of friends, looked at Yn enviously.

They would never have expected that Taehyung would actually attend the event together with Yn in such a glamorous manner. Weren't they indirectly slapping Yami in the face?

"Yami, why I do I feel so envious and jealous of Yn right now?"

"Sister Yami, Yn...does she have a very close relationship with the second young master of the Kim family?"

Yami stared at her group of friends indignantly because she had never expected that Yn could be so beautiful.

She was so beautiful that it was impossible not to feel jealous of her.

She had not expected Taehyung to protect Yn. He was actually protecting the Yn that she hated so much.

Very soon, Taehyung entered the banquet hall together with Yn and then, the entire focus of the banquet hall was on Yn.

She was young and confident and she looked so glamorous standing right next to Kim Taehyung.

The reporters and paparazzi could not stop taking photographs of them.

How could she be here to get humiliated? It felt more likely that she was here to steal the spotlight!

"Look, Yn's dress is really beautiful."

"If you compare Yn to Yami now, Yami actually looks ten years older than Yn. What is wrong with Kim Suho's taste?"

"When did Yn become so beautiful?"

The guests that were in the banquet hall were bursting with excitement as they were all amazed at Yn's beauty. She really looked extremely elegant, youthful, and confident that night. In comparison, Yami's luxurious dress looked very exaggerated and old-fashioned.

Yami was unhappy that Yn had stolen all the attention from the guests and therefore, she grabbed Kim Suho and then walked up to confront Yn and Taehyung. She smiled at the two of them and then said, "Taehyung oppa, how did you and Yn end up attending my wedding dinner together?"

"Yes, Hyung...you would not usually bring a female companion along with you, so..." Kim Suho felt extremely uncomfortable when he confronted both of them because in the past, he had never thought that Yn could be so beautiful.

"I wanted to bring her along with me in the past, but I could not do so because of my identity and her status as your fiancée. However, I no longer need to worry about it in future and I will be able to bring her wherever I want to," Taehyung replied indifferently. "Don't forget that I grew up with Yn."

Kim Suho was suddenly at a loss for words.

He could feel the possessiveness in Taehyung's words.

"Yn, why did you not wear the dress that mommy had already prepared for you?" Yami asked as she looked at Yn's dress enviously.