Chapter 58

Sorry guys i was really disturbed because of so much going on in my life....and i was disturbed because of this and didn't find inspiration to write my other stories....i am trying my best to write and i will update my other stories soon

Since Su Jinhang's whitewashing had already been completed, Yn could finally raise her head up high in front of Hou Da now.

This was because they would be no other negative material that anyone could use against Yn and Su Jinhang anymore. It seemed as though the road ahead was only filled with good news.

Early the next morning, <Yan Huasu> officially released the three different set of photos that they had taken of Yn playing the role of Duan Hanyan. In fact, the fans of the book were initially very worried because they were afraid that the combination of Yn and Su Jinhang's acting skills would not do any justice to the novel at all. However, after seeing Yn's photos, they were left completely speechless. Even if Yn had no acting skills or talent at all, it was...no longer important.

The book fans felt that they could watch one hundred episodes of the drama simply because Yn looked absolutely stunning in her outfit.

[Could you release a full high definition set of Yn's stills first?]

[If the drama does not attract a lot of attention, then I will do a headstand in the shower!]

[I think that I will be convinced as long as I see Yn in a traditional Korean outfit.]

[Why is the drama only coming out next year? I can't wait already!]

[I hope that everything will run smoothly during the filming. Please release some spoilers for us while filming the drama!]

[Sob. Sob. I don't think that anyone else will ever be able to look as amazing as Yn does in any traditional Korean outfit. Yn has completely won over my heart.]

Hou Da had already anticipated this reaction from the fans of the book. In fact, she was initially as excited as the fans of the book the first time she saw the photos that they had taken of Yn dressed up as Duan Hanyan. At that time, Hou Da had the urge to take more pictures of Yn so she could release it on the Internet and create hype for the drama.

Yn seemed to look absolutely flawless whenever she wore any traditional Korean outfits. It seemed as though she was made for the ancient style.

No matter what she did or looked like in reality, Yn always became a completely different person whenever she put on the ancient costumes.

Now that everything was already set in place, all that they had to do was to sit still and wait for training to commence next month.

Yn did not pay too much attention to all the news on the Internet even though she had woken up early because it was her grandfather's birthday today. Therefore, Yn and Taehyung left the villa early in the morning to pay her grandfather a visit.

Yn was wearing a warm white sweater, a brown woolen scarf, and a dark brown windbreaker today. She looked very comfortable and warm in her attire.

As for Taehyung, he was also casually dressed in a dark blue turtleneck sweater, paired off with a brown trench coat.

The both of them were dressed in British style because their outfits were planned by Yn. She had intentionally matched their outfits to allow them to look matching and compatible.

As soon as they both entered her grandfather's room at the nursing home, Yn's eyes turned red immediately. At this time, the witty and sly fox quickly turned into an injured and helpless rabbit.

This was because Grandpa Lee could no longer recognize her.

Yn could only remember how awesome Grandpa Lee was in the past, but now, all he could do was to sit in a wheelchair and be taken care of.