Chapter 50

After coming out from the study, Yn acted as though nothing happened at all. She continued laughing and joking around with Chen Lee and after a moment, Taehyung came downstairs.

Shortly afterwards, Taehyung's third uncle arrived at the Kim family home with his sixteen-year-old son, Kim Jingqi. Almost every member of the Kim family was at the Kim family mansion with the exception of Taehyung's aunt, who had already been away for many years.

The young boy who arrived at the family reunion dinner had no expression on his face initially. However, after seeing Yn, the young boy suddenly said, "You...you are...Sister Yn!"

Everyone was shocked to hear the young boy speak.

This was because Kim Jingqi had a very slow response due to a concussion he had suffered from and his brain was severely damaged from that. Therefore, Kim Jingqi's development was very slow and he rarely spoke. Moreover, Kim Jingqi would usually never speak to strangers.

It was very surprising that Kim Jingqi actually knew who Yn was as soon as he saw her.

"Yes, Jingqi. This is your Sister Yn. She actually carried you in her arms before when you were still a little baby," Third Uncle Kim said as he brought his son to the sofa to sit down.

Yn looked at Third Uncle Kim with a puzzled expression on her face when she noticed the unusualness of Kim Jingqi's behavior.

"He fell down," Third Uncle Kim said as he looked at Yn. "I have already brought him abroad to visit many different doctors and specialists for many years but we have not seen any progress or improvements at all."

"I...I want to...sit there," Kim Jingqi said as he pointed at the empty spot next to Yn.

"Alright then. You can sit next to your Sister Yn," Third Uncle Kim said as he helped Kim Jingqi move to the spot on the sofa next to Yn.

"So, I will take care of Little Jingqi tonight. We are going to have so much fun together, Little Jingqi," Yn said as she patted Kim Jingqi gently on his head. "We will go out and play with some fireworks together in a short while, okay?"

"Okay." Kim Jingqi nodded his head.

Taehyung, who was sitting at the side, felt a little upset and disappointed as he watched the scene unfolding before him. This little descendant of his would only be back for one day and yet she did not intend to spend some time to accompany him at all. After coaxing his grandfather, she was now busy taking care of his younger brother. Didn't she care about her own husband anymore?

"Dad, I want to watch...watch television."

"Okay, here it is," Third Uncle Kim said as he handed his cell phone over to Kim Jingqi after turning on the television program that Kim Jingqi was currently watching. Unexpectedly, Kim Jingqi was currently watching <Desert Island Rescue>, which was the variety show that Yn had participated in. This was the reason why Kim Jingqi could recognize Yn as soon as he saw her.

It was not surprising that Kim Jingqi would have clicked into this television program as it was one of the highest-ranking programs on the network. Therefore, anyone could click into it easily as it would always be on the front page.

Yn stole a glance at Grandpa Kim as she continued taking care of Kim Jingqi.

She suddenly felt that she had been a little cruel when she told Taehyung that the Kim family was full of treasures. Now, it seemed as though what she said was in fact a slap across his face.

The first grandson of the Kim family died at a very young age and Kim Suho, the third grandson of the Kim family, turned out to be an impostor. Moreover, Chen Lee, who had recently returned as the official third granddaughter of the Kim family, had lost both of her legs as a result of a car accident. The fourth grandson, Kim Jingqi, suffered from severe brain damage and had intellectual impairment as a result of a fall. Each and every one of Old Master Kim's grandchildren suffered different degrees of damage, and that was the reason why he took Taehyung's marriage very seriously. Besides that, Grandpa Kim had also protected and hid Kim Jingqi's situation very well.