Chapter 39

At seven o'clock at night in the presidential suite of Dynasty Hotel, Bai Tingzhang and Ling Fei had already arrived at the hotel.

Bai Tingzhang was wearing a light blue handmade suit and a limited-edition Rolex watch. Even the cufflinks he was wearing were customized and personalized, and from a British royal brand that was very exclusive to a select few. He was emitting a prestigious and wealthy aura all over the room.

On the other hand, Ling Fei was wearing a long blue dress to accentuate her fairy-like reputation and her wrists, neck, and ears were adorned with diamonds.

What was even more important was the fact that both of them chose to dress in the same color code to reflect and highlight the closeness and intimate relationship that they shared to the people attending the banquet.

"Oh, my goodness! I cannot believe that the actress that my family loves the most is actually our sister-in-law! Young master Bai is really very fortunate!"

The six or seven other people present at the banquet were all Yn and Bai Tingzhang's junior high school classmates. Although their families were not as wealthy or established, they were also from relatively comfortable families. However, in comparison to the prestigious families, they still had a long way to go. Therefore, they would stop at nothing whenever they had the opportunity to suck up to Bai Tingzhang and create a good impression for themselves.

"That's right. Sister-in-law is really so beautiful. Moreover, sister-in-law graduated from a famous theatre and art college, unlike that person..."

At this point, everyone was searching the room for Yn.

"Why isn't Yn here? Is she...afraid that she would be beaten hands down by sister-in-law if we compared the both of them? Is that why she does not dare to show her face?"

"How can someone like Yn even be compared to sister-in-law?"

"Her family went bankrupt and lost everything that they had overnight. I wonder how many people Yn had slept with to get to where she is today. How could she be compared to our sister-in-law?"

The seven or eight people present had already chosen their sides and revealed their ugly and disgusting faces just to impress Bai Tingzhang.

At this time, the young waiter who was serving them in the suite really wanted to laugh out loud when he heard their discussion, but he had to maintain his professionalism.

Who gave these people the courage?

"Sister-in-law, you must give each of us an autograph later!"

"That's right, sister-in-law. My whole family loves you so much because you are so beautiful. You are exceptionally beautiful today!"

"Even if there are ten Yns in this world, they cannot be compared to you."

The few of them continued singing praises of Ling Fei as they criticized Yn and because she was still too young, Ling Fei accepted the compliments that these people were giving her without even knowing that their compliments were only empty words without any sincerity.

"This Yn really does not know how to be punctual at all. How could she make so many of us wait for her arrival?"

It was just as someone was complaining when the door of the presidential suite was opened by one of the waiters. At this time, everyone turned around to look as Yn walked into the presidential suite accompanied by Vera.

"Sorry I am late."

Everyone was shocked when Yn suddenly appeared at the banquet. This was because although they had not seen Yn for so many years, she had not changed at all. Even though the Lee Family had already gone bankrupt, she still carried an aura that made her looked extremely elegant even amidst the simplicity, and this made Ling Fei looked extremely gaudy in comparison.