Chapter 11

"Oh my god...he's so handsome."

"Yes, he's really handsome."

The two young students failed to confirm Yn's identity but were captivated by Taehyung's face. They took out their cell phones excitedly before further approaching Taehyung.

"Can we..."

"No." Taehyung instantly refused without even waiting for the other party to finish her sentence. He then walked away from the street and quickly got into the car with Yn.

The two girls thought that it was such a pity they had not managed to get a photograph with that man, but at the same time, they felt that this handsome man looked a little familiar.

However, they could not think of who he could possibly be.

How could he not be familiar to them?

The second young master's photograph had been hanging on the university's alumni wall for so many years now.

"Fortunately, they did not recognize me," Yn heaved a huge sigh of relief and quickly exclaimed as soon as they got into the car. "Taehyung, we have to be extra careful when we go out in future. Let's go home now."

"Of course we are headed home now. Didn't someone proclaim that the greatest pleasure in life was to eat, drink, and sleep with me?"

Yn blushed immediately because she felt embarrassed.

She had simply mentioned that sentence casually without expecting Taehyung to be so attentive and to take her words so seriously. Taehyung had even brought the old advertisement posters featuring Yn that were already faded with time back with him. He had informed the driver to buy the posters from the small restaurant and the driver had then rolled them up and kept it in the trunk of the car.

After they arrived back at the villa, Taehyung quickly pushed Yn against the car door and started kissing her passionately.

"When did you start to have this kind of thoughts about me?"

"What kind of thoughts?" Yn asked as she stared at the man who was standing right in front of her.

"You have liked me for so many years...have you not thought about it even once?"

"How about you? Have you ever fantasized about me?" Yn asked, refusing to reveal her inner thoughts to him.

"I have already told you that I dreamed that I had done it with you for more than a thousand times already," Taehyung replied as he held her tightly in his arms, refusing to let her escape because she was embarrassed. After all, wasn't it only natural for lovers to have conversations like this?

"I...I like to hug things when I sleep...and sometimes, I would imagine how good it would be if that was you on my bed with me..." Yn whispered. "But whenever I think about the future and how you would have someone else by your side, I would be sad all over again."

Taehyung took off his coat and threw it aside before he started unbuttoning his shirt in front of her.

Yn's heartbeat increased rapidly but she took the initiative to put her hands around his neck as she started planting kisses on him.

Taehyung placed his hand on Yn's waist and then started slowly kissing her shoulder, neck, and then eventually her soft and red lips.

Eventually, the both of them had tossed all of their clothing all over the floor of the living room and it was then when Yn suddenly realized that Taehyung did not intend to change locations before they started making love.