Chapter 27

"I am here to watch and learn from the other actors and actresses. I am the weakest actress in this cast so I have to come and learn something from my seniors," Yn replied cheerfully. She then passed a bottle of bamboo leaf tea that she had made earlier today to Director Shen Guobang.

Shen Guobang took a sip of the tea before he replied, "It is very refreshing. Sit down."

Shen Guobang had already known that this girl was talented in making tea. Now that he had tasted it first hand, he could only acknowledge that her tea-making skills were indeed amazing.

The other production crew members were also surprised when they saw Yn arriving on set. This was because the first scene was set to start shooting at eight thirty in the morning, but Yn was already on set at seven o'clock in the morning. She was even more diligent than the other cast members who were supposed to be filming in the morning. Moreover, hadn't everyone commented that Yn had terrible acting skills?

She accepted all the comments and criticisms, and now, she had even brought her own stool to sit here and learn from her seniors!

At about seven thirty in the morning, the young paparazzo arrived at the filming location and he quickly rushed over to give the production crew a hand. He knew that the production crew would also love and treat Yn better if he did well.

Yn sat down beside Director Shen Guobang and smiled as she saw what the young paparazzo was doing. This young boy was indeed very alert and intelligent!

In a blink of an eye, it was already eight o'clock in the morning. At this time, all the necessary set up and preparations were already in place. Yao Fan and the first male lead, Song Chenxin, were also ready in their own positions. The only person who had yet to arrive on set was Qian Ge. Director Shen Guobang looked at the time on his watch and clearly had a dissatisfied expression on his face. At this time, Qian Ge's agent, Huang Lingling, hurriedly ran over to Director Shen Guobang and started apologizing. "Oh, I am so sorry, Director Shen Guobang. Our Qian Ge caught a cold last night and she was having a sore throat, but do not worry, she will be here soon."

The assistant director who was sitting right next to Shen Guobang rolled his eyes as soon as he heard what Huang Lingling had just said.

This was because his room was located near Qian Ge's in the hotel.

How could she have caught a cold when he could hear her playing music and singing in her room last night?

After one minute passed, Qian Ge walked into the set.

Director Shen Guobang looked at his watch once again before he turned around and looked at Qian Ge and Huang Lingling. "No more next time."

"Yes, yes. Okay director, do not be angry." After that, Huang Lingling turned around and pointed at the young paparazzo who was busy helping the production crew and said, "You! Go and buy breakfast for Qian Ge now. She is hungry."

The young paparazzo looked up at Huang Lingling and pointed at himself. "Me?"

Everyone present at the set knew that the young paparazzo was Yn's personal assistant.

"Yes, you! Hurry up..." Huang Lingling replied impatiently.

"Come over here and get some water for the director, boy!" Yn yelled at the young paparazzo before she turned and asked Huang Lingling, "Sister Ling, isn't Qian Ge's personal assistant a bit too lazy? Why didn't you guys feed Qian Ge before coming here?"

Huang Lingling was stunned for a moment.

The young paparazzo smiled before he rushed over to Director Shen Guobang's side and quickly picked his cup up.