Chapter 49

"It seems as though you will never admit your guilt. Is that right?" Yn asked Yi Fan as she continued holding the tea cup in her hand.

"Why should I admit it if I did not do anything at all?" Yi Fan asked as she leaned against the back of her chair. She was staring at Yn as though she was looking at a joke at this time. "Yn, if you really want to put the blame on me, then you had better come up with some solid evidence. You were so victorious earlier today when you handled the public relations matters, so I do not want you to go down in such an ugly manner later in the afternoon for slandering your classmate."

"Why don't you have a look at this?" Yn replied as she took out two photographs from her bag before placing them in front of Yi Fan. "Yi Fan, do you know what your biggest flaw is? It's the fact that I know you have always loved high heels."

Yi Fan leaned forward to look at the pictures and her mind went blank as soon as she saw the pictures that Yn had placed on the table.

This...

"The picture on the left was taken by the police officer from the footage recovered from the surveillance camera and the picture on the right was taken in your garage. There is the exact same car perfume and the high heels ornament in both the pictures. How do you explain this?

Yi Fan's face was flushed red with shame at this time. After all, Yn had exposed all her lies right in front of her. She was sweating profusely due to nerves because she had been caught red-handed.

"I..."

"Do you really want to...continue keeping up with your charade?" Yn asked as she glared coldly at Yi Fan. "It is really not surprising that Zhong Hongyu could be your roommate for four years during college. Both of you are equally cunning and despicable. However, you did not realize that I am no longer the same Yn that you used to know in the past."

Yi Fan's face turned even paler when she heard Yn's words. "What do you want now?"

"I want to hear you continue lying through your teeth and keeping up with your charade. I will find it really boring if you give up so easily."

"Yn, are you here to play around with me?"

"That's right. I came here to play around with you. I would also like to know why you're doing this to me anyway," Yn replied as she picked up the two pictures before placing them in her bag again. "Even though Zhong Hongyu Went overboard, she did not do anything as extreme as you did. Therefore, I am really curious to find out your true intentions for doing all this. What do you want? It can't be as simple as to simply prevent me from performing on stage."

Yi Fan smirked as soon as she heard Yn's question.

At this time, Yi Fan subconsciously clenched her fists tightly together before she said, "I would advise you not to ask so much. The less you know, the better it would be for you. Yn, why did you have to go around asking so many questions and conducting your own investigation into this matter? There are certain things that can never be stopped once they have been done. Moreover, do you really think that...you can convict me with just these two photographs? Impossible..."

"Just look at you, Yn. You dealt with the public relations so beautifully in the morning. To be honest, I find it really a waste for you to fall deeper into the whirlpool of public opinion, but you are the one who asked for it."

"Yn, why do you have to do this and push me to a dead end?"

After she was done speaking, Yi Fan stood up before she walked away from Yn and Vera immediately.

Vera got up to chase after Yi Fan but Yn stopped her.

"Didn't you hear what she had just said? She has an even more vicious secret that she is hiding from us."