Chapter 16

Taehyung suddenly thought about how Yn looked like when she wore the traditional Korean outfit when she was filming on the mountain and he subconsciously replied, "Yes, I want to see it."

"Let's go to the bedroom then." Yn held Taehyung's hand and both of them quickly headed to the bedroom on the second floor.

This set of traditional Korean outfit was not the same set that Yn had posted earlier on her social media account.

This set was an apricot colored two-piece outfit, and the outfit was filled with beautiful hand sewn embroidery. The top was filled with beautiful embroideries of white magnolia flowers and the pistil of the flowers were embroidered in gold thread. The lower part of the gradient pleated skirt was also embroidered with magnolia flowers. The entire outfit was very feminine and although it was completely different from the outfit that she had posted earlier today, it seemed to have a character of its own.

Taehyung sat himself down on the sofa as he watched Yn removed her casual clothing. He watched as she took the top out of the box...

However, his attention was not just on the top that she had just taken out of the box.

Yn put on the top before tying the ribbon around her back. As she was just about to put on the skirt, Taehyung suddenly stopped her and pulled her closer to him before seating her right on his lap.

"Oppa, I have not even finished dressing yet!"

Taehyung held tightly onto her slender waist and whispered in her ear, "I like it when you are just wearing half of the outfit."

"Do I look beautiful?" Yn blushed as she placed her hands around Taehyung's neck.

"In future, you are not allowed to change into any traditional Korean outfit in front of anyone else. I do not allow it even if the other party is a woman!" After that, Taehyung carried Yn in his arms and placed her on top of the bed.

Yn laid on the bed. With her long black hair as she wore half of the traditional Korean outfit and when she looked at Taehyung, he felt as though this was the most lethal weapon that he had ever encountered. It was deadly...

Yn had never imagined that her oppa would react this strongly to her wearing a traditional Korean outfit. That night, all that Yn could hear was the sound of her man's heavy breathing and gasping, accompanied by the sound of her own moaning.

It was undeniable that all men loved it when a woman confidently exuded her own charm and sexual appeal.

Initially, when she was ordering the traditional outfits online, Yn had planned to try on each and every one of the outfits for Taehyung to see. However, after what happened that night, Yn no longer dared to do so.

When she thought about how aggressive and aroused Taehyung had been, she felt that it was more important to stay alive!

Early the next morning, the young actress who had been removed from the role of Qin Tong posted publicly on her social media account. She only posted two short sentences, accompanied by a picture. "Sneer Lousy production."

Everyone was puzzled and they quickly replied to her post.

[What happened, sister?]

[Sister, are you not going to be in the youth drama anymore? What does this mean?]

Zhou Jinshu subsequently replied to her fans comment by simply stating, "No, the drama is garbage anyway."

Her comment piqued the curiosity of the netizens because after the release of the official announcement on the cast of <Backlight> on Park Media's website yesterday, Zhou Jinshu had been extremely happy. It had only been a day since, so why was she sneering and criticizing Park Media's production team and the quality of their upcoming drama?