Chapter 36

Park Media eventually stepped up to help confirm the news spread by the Ginger Candies.

@ParkMedia: The next episode of <Desert Island Rescue> will be released soon! Is anyone excited? By the way, our dear artiste @LeeLeeLovestheScenery has no intention to participate in any youth idol dramas in the near future since she had already starred in the ancient drama <Mysteries of Heaven>. I hope that all of you are looking forward to it!

As soon as Park Media posted their comment online, this attracted a group of people who were hardcore fans of <Desert Island Rescue>.

[Why did the cameraman focus on Tong Tong's backpack?]

[Hahaha. I have re-watched the scene where Jin Mingchen was shouting and crying because he thought he had seen a ghost for over twenty times already!]

[Sister Yn is really amazing! She knows everything from building a fire to sourcing all sorts of herbs and food from the jungle. She really is like a walking encyclopedia!]

[Can those speculative people just go to sleep already? This has obviously been an unexpected and accidental incident. Why do you always have to trample on others just to prove your speculations right?]

[Some of you kept insisting that Sister Yn just wants to be the first female lead of <Twilight Clouds at Dawn> and look what is happening right now! The turn of events right now must really be a slap in the face!]

[I am releasing this news secretly, but I heard that the director of <Twilight Clouds at Dawn> actually called Park Media to invite Yn to take on the role of the first female lead of the drama. However, they were rejected immediately!]

[I am suddenly very curious to find out where the third instalment of <Desert Island Rescue> will be recorded. Hahaha...can the cameraman please focus on the producers' balding head during the next episode?]

Although the incident involving Nan Xinyue passed by quickly, the impact caused by the incident should not be underestimated.

Many fan groups began to envy the trust and the relationship between Yn and the Ginger Candies. Therefore, they started incorporating some of the behavioral norms of the Ginger Candies into their very own fan clubs.

This was a long-term issue between artistes and their fans, artistes and other artistes, and also between the fans and other fans. Everyone in the entertainment circle's ecosystem needed to work together to fix this issue...

When the public criticized Nan Xinyue's fans, they also indirectly affirmed the Ginger Candies' positive image and energy.

The Ginger Candies were really very obedient. Although Sister Kim Li had never been very strict or fierce with them, they obeyed all her instructions and act in a low-key manner without creating any trouble because they were all totally devoted to anything that would help their idol.

The Ginger Candies seemed to have realized that they really loved and admired their idol.

Low-key life, high profile work!

Later that night, Yn wore a black set of sportswear and a cap as Taehyung escorted her to the fan girl's house to pay her a visit.

The other party would never have imagined that her idol would come to pay her a visit. This was a dream come true.

As Vera mentioned earlier, the fan girl was not well-to-do. Her family was facing some financial difficulties and struggling to make ends meet.

The young fan girl was only in her second year of high school. Her parents were running a small business by themselves and although their business was not doing very well, they were very persistent and hardworking.