Chapter 40

The next day, Vera followed Yn to the shooting range as planned. At this point, Yn had already learned everything that she needed to know, and she needed to do was to keep practicing and improving her posture and aim.

The second young master Kim did not appear at the shooting range so often nowadays because Yn was already able to cope on her own.

Watching Yn's professional posture and skills, Vera could not help but have the urge to try it out for herself. However, as soon as she fired the first shot, she was immediately struck by the strong recoil because she was not used to it. Moreover, Yn was no longer practicing her shooting using the original 92FS Beretta that she started off with as a beginner.

"Be careful!" Yn quickly grabbed Vera's hand. "Would you like me to teach you the proper posture and way to shoot?"

Vera shook her head and she was just about to reject Yn's offer when a tall and muscular man dressed in black sports attire suddenly walked into the shooting range. There was a small and thin boy following right behind him.

Xiao Chennan?

Vera was a little taken back. How could they coincidentally bump into one another at the shooting range?

Xiao Chennan started putting on his gloves as he stared at Vera, who was still in a daze. This woman looked a little different compared to the first time he saw her.

"Brother Nan..." Vera greeted him immediately as she tugged at Yn's sleeves.

At this time, Yn turned around and greeted Xiao Chennan as soon as she saw him. "Brother Nan."

"Oh. Are you also here to practice your shooting?" Xiao Chennan replied before he quickly reloaded his pistol and then fired a shot at the target, hitting the bulls eye even before the two girls could react.

After looking at Xiao Chennan's skills, Yn smiled slightly because she had already seen Taehyung shoot before this and in her eyes, he had the most handsome shooting posture in the world. However, things were different for Vera because this was the first time she had seen a man firing a shot and hitting a bull's eye lives. He looked so cool.

"I am preparing for <Nameless Orphan>," Yn quickly replied.

At this time, Vera finally regained her senses and quickly spoke up, "It's almost time to leave now, Yn. We should go home already. Brother Nan, have a good day. Hope to see you again soon."

Yn was puzzled by Vera's action because there were clearly ten bullets left on her table.

However, Vera started packing up immediately before she dragged Yn out of the shooting range.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you think that this is too coincidental?" Vera asked as she whispered to Yn. "I am just worried that Brother Nan is interested in you. How am I supposed to face the second young master Kim if I allowed that to happen?"

"Your desire to survive is too strong!" Yn replied as she smiled. "However, I am certain that Brother Nan did not come to the shooting range because of me."

"How could you be so sure that he is not a wolf dressed in a sheep's clothing?"

"Because we are already about to start filming a drama together we cannot simply assume that someone is interested in me just because of such a small coincidence. I am not that shameless or narcissistic yet," Yn replied as she rolled her eyes. "Vera, you are really too afraid of Taehyung."

"Don't talk nonsense. If you were in my position, wouldn't you be afraid of him? We had better come to the shooting range at a different time tomorrow."