Chapter 28

No one would have expected the gentle and meek Yn, who had been bullied every day, to finally lose her temper and lash out at Huang Lingling.

All the makeup artists were surprised at Yn's reaction.

"Yn! Do you not want to continue your career in the entertainment industry anymore? I will look for Director Shen Guobang now and ask him to get another actress to take over your role as the third female lead!"

Yn sighed as she continued glaring at Huang Lingling.

At this time, the young paparazzo was already accompanying Director Shen Guobang to the entrance of the dressing room.

"You do not need to look for me."

Huang Lingling and Qian Ge were even more arrogant after Director Shen Guobang entered the dressing room. "Director Shen Guobang, just look at Yn's attitude. As the third female lead, she does not even have any basic respect for her seniors. Furthermore, she is sowing discord amongst the production crew and cast every day. Please deal with her immediately. Otherwise, how can Qian Ge act with a peace of mind?"

"She does not need to act anymore," Director Shen Guobang replied Huang Lingling immediately.

Huang Lingling was stunned for a moment because she was in utter disbelief. "Director, what did you just say?"

"I said that Qian Ge has already been replaced with another actress. The both of you can get out of my cast immediately. Do you understand now?" Director Shen Guobang repeated his words in a loud and clear manner to Huang Lingling's question.

"Director..."

"Leave!" Director Shen Guobang yelled immediately. He could not even be bothered to provide Huang Lingling any explanation. "Get out immediately!"

When Huang Lingling saw how angry and annoyed the director looked, she finally grasped the gravity of the matter. She quickly stepped forward and grabbed his arm before she pleaded. "Director..."

"This is the last time that I will repeat myself. I want both of you to leave right now!" Director Shen Guobang said as he pointed a finger at Qian Ge. "You. You can stop dreaming about ever returning to the television and drama circle in the future."

Qian Ge only came to her senses when Director Shen Guobang spoke his last sentence.

She had managed to get the role of the second female lead in Director Shen Guobang's drama and this would have been a once in a lifetime opportunity for her. Now, everything was coming to an end right before her very eyes.

"Yn! Make me a cup of chrysanthemum tea. These people are making me angry early in the morning!" After speaking, Director Shen Guobang turned around and was about to step out of the dressing room but at this time, Qian Ge suddenly stepped forward and grabbed hold of Director Shen Guobang's arm.

"Director Shen Guobang...I was wrong."

"You are not wrong. How could you ever be wrong? It is always the others who are at fault!" After that, Director Shen Guobang broke free from Qian Ge's grasp before he stormed out of the dressing room.

A completely different atmosphere took over the dressing room at the moment. Just a few minutes earlier, Huang Lingling and Qian Ge were so arrogant but now, they did not have anything else to say.

Qian Ge had already lost her role and her future in the drama industry seemed bleak now. She lost everything that she had in a matter of seconds.

"Sister Yn, the director asked you to make him a cup of tea earlier," one of the makeup artists reminded Yn. "This is perfect! The entire crew can finally be harmonious again."