Chapter 19

Yn placed her hands around Taehyung's neck and stared at him with a serious expression on her face before she said softly, "Okay, I will stop crying."

Taehyung gently wiped the tears off Yn's face before saying, "You should do whatever you want to right now. Do not hold back. Now that Eunji has received the fake information that we have given her lawyers, she would definitely take some sort of actions as soon as she can. Lawyer Jung has already secured the two witnesses and the police will begin their investigation and catch Eunji in the next two days."

"Okay then," Yn replied as she nodded her head. "But you are not allowed to use any more of your connections to help me."

"Oh..." Taehyung chuckled, full of affection as he kissed the tip of Yn's nose. "You do not have to worry about that. We have a very strong case against Eunji and Lawyer Jung is the best at what he does, so I no longer need to interfere."

"You are all very powerful and capable people, and I admire you very much."

"How much do you admire me?"

She had already admired him with all of her heart ever since she was young.

She had already liked him wholeheartedly ever since she was young.

How much did she admire him? Well...she could prove it through her actions then.

Early the next morning, SM Enterprise issued an official statement indicating that SM Enterprise and Eunji were innocent. SM Enterprise also defended Eunji and insisted that Yn had framed her.

They even announced that they would be holding a press conference at two o'clock in the afternoon and that Miss Eunji would personally attend the press conference to clarify the matter, to explain where she had obtained the seven billion wan from, and also to explain why she had signed the agreement with Yn.

Yn sneered as soon as she saw the news because Taehyung had once again guessed correctly.

Eunji was really overly confident—she had already started to take action against Yn as soon as she received the fake news that the police were not going to file the case against her. However, she was going to be disappointed very soon...

Yn acted as though nothing had happened after reading the news. Before uploading the second issue of her short video online, Yn called Shen Yichen to give him a heads up on what she was about to do. "Director Shen, I will be going over to SM Enterprise later in the afternoon to confront my mother directly. Please do not be shocked when you see the news later."

"Are you sure about this?" Shen Yichen asked. He knew that no matter whether Yn was right or wrong in this matter, it would be controversial for her to attend the press conference held by Eunji.

"You can be rest assured that I can manage the situation. Please ask uncle not to be angry at me."

"The chairman already knows about your situation and I believe that he will be very understanding. You do not have to worry about him. However, I hope that you can promise me that this will be the last time that you do something like this." Shen Yichen felt that his heart could no longer take this kind of stress. If the artiste that he was managing continued receiving negative criticisms, there was nothing much that he could do to turn things around.

"Okay, I promise that this will be the last time that I do something like this because of my personal family matters," Yn replied as she smiled.

"Alright then. Make sure that you bring enough people with you to ensure your safety. Also please make sure that you pay attention to your own image. Do not attend the press conference in a casual outfit. Make sure that you dress glamorously because I want you to uphold your own image and beauty even when you are confronting someone."