Chapter 57

"If my brother was not with me in the past, and if I did not have Taehyung by my side later, I think that I really would not have been able to pull through those tough times all by myself," Yn replied as she chuckled. "It is really not a good feeling to be burning in hell. So, Vera please do me a favor and stop Su Jinhang from giving in to his agency. There are not many people left in this world with such a humble and kind heart."

Vera could only sigh after listening to Yn's words. "I got it."

Vera knew that they would be inviting trouble by doing this and she did not know what kind of impact this might have on them tomorrow but she also knew that Yn was willing to take the risk for Su Jinhang.

After hanging up the phone, Vera grabbed her car keys before setting off from home immediately.

At this time, Yn also called the young paparazzo: "Let's start working on Su Jinhang's public relations first thing in the morning tomorrow. Let's start off by dealing with his high school photographs."

When Su Jinhang returned to his company, he was filled with determination because he naively believed that he would be able to talk to the young lady in an amicable manner. He initially thought that he would ask the agency to help him to deal with his public relations matter and in exchange, he would sign another ten-year contact with the company. However, he had seriously underestimated how disgusting the young lady was.

At this point, the young lady only had one reply: "Do you really think that I would have kept you in the company if it was not because I wanted you for myself? Do you think that I am short of artistes?"

Su Jinhang felt extremely humiliated as he stood in the young lady's office.

Initially, he thought that no one else could be more disgusting than Lin Kaiyan. However, unexpectedly, the young lady was even more disgusting and repulsive.

Su Jinhang thought that he had already witnessed and experienced all sorts of emotions, from despair to disgust, after all these years in the entertainment industry. He thought that he would be able to see through people's true disguises but it seemed as though he was only more and more disappointed, time and time again.

Whenever he encountered any difficulties, he would always remind himself that there would definitely come a time when things would turn around for him and his career.

However, he had finally reached his limit today.

Su Jinhang clenched his fists tightly together as he sneered at the young lady's reply. At this time, he was so tempted to tell the young lady that he was going to quit the entertainment industry for good.

Before he could do so, the young lady's assistant suddenly knocked at the door and said, "Sister Xuan, Vera from Park Media is here. It seems as though she is looking for Jinhang."

Su Jinhang turned around to look at the assistant as soon as he heard Vera's name.

When Sister Xuan saw Su Jinhang's reaction, she immediately replied, "No, we will not see her."

"But...I am afraid that it would not be an option. We have some collaboration with Park Media and you should also know that Vera is Yn's exclusive agent."

"So, what if she is Yn's exclusive agent? Does that give her the right to interfere in the internal affairs of other companies?" the young lady replied as she slammed her hands on the table. "Go out and tell her that this is not Park Media and she has no right to interfere in this matter."

The assistant looked at the young lady before she looked at Su Jinhang. After that, she continued speaking, "Vera also said that she wanted to take Su Jinhang away with her."