Chapter 54

"Ah!"

At this time, the production crew could only look at the sweet young couple as they screamed inside.

Look at this sweet, sweet love!

True enough, every handsome and eligible young man would always belong to someone already. Sob. Sob...

In fact, wasn't this too good to be true?

Both of them were so low-key and it seemed as though they had very good chemistry and a loving relationship with each another.

No matter what it was, all of the production cast and crew members present at the dinner tonight really liked Yn and they also did not dare to offend Taehyung anyway. Therefore, even though they had taken some pictures of both of them together tonight, they would never release this news to the public.

However, all of them would still have to sign the confidentiality agreement anyway.

Secretary Haneul was down with a headache because he was worried about what would happen in the future. It seemed as though the President cared less and less about keeping his relationship a secret of late.

He was more willing to be seen and to let people know about his existence nowadays and it seemed as though the number of people who were let in on the information increased with each day.

Secretary Haneul felt that it would not be long until this information finally got out to the public!

'Sigh. I am really very pitiful, weak, and helpless,' Secretary Haneul thought to himself.

Later that night, Taehyung helped Yn back to the hotel at T City as she had been drinking at the banquet. As soon as they stepped into the room, Yn sat on the sofa as she leaned against Taehyung's body. She felt a little dizzy at this time and her cheeks were flushed red because of the alcohol. She looked at Taehyung before yelling excitedly, "Cheers, Taehyung!"

"Haven't you learned your lesson from the last time you got drunk?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed Yn's hand.

At this time, Yn rested her head on Taehyung's chest and thought about it carefully. After a short while, she finally remembers what happened the last time. She could vividly remember pouncing on Taehyung and attacking him, causing him to have scratches all over his body.

However, that was because Taehyung was not around when she drank the last time.

Therefore, Taehyung could not blame her this time. "Taehyung...didn't you say that I can't drink only when you were not around? You are here today, but you allowed me to drink so much! So, it is your fault that I am drunk tonight!"

Taehyung could not be bothered to argue with her as he did not want to try to talk any sense into a drunkard. Therefore, he picked her up before placing her into the bathtub directly.

Somehow, this seemed to be a very familiar scene.

Yn was once again tossing and turning around in the bathtub.

Fortunately enough, Taehyung was already experienced and he showered Yn quickly before he carried her back to bed.

At this time, Yn was already knocked out and sleeping soundly. Taehyung also kept his word and started inspecting every part of her body.

"When will you finally start to cherish and love yourself more for my sake?"

In fact, Taehyung knew very well that no matter what the little descendant did, she would always give her best and sacrifice everything that she had to ensure that everything was done well. Therefore, he knew that Yn would not change her character or personality no matter how much he wanted her to. However, Taehyung also knew that Yn was getting her way because he was being more and more tolerant and forgiving towards her.