Chapter 17

After getting the role of the third female lead, Yn went with the young paparazzo to scout a few of the locations that Shen Yichen had recommended. She had wanted to scout each of the locations personally before deciding because she knew that many of the netizens were in love with the traditional Korean outfit that was embroidered with the dragon.

By the time they were done scouting each location, it was already almost six thirty in the evening. Yn thought of sharing the good news with Taehyung as soon as possible and therefore quickly made a phone call to Secretary Haneul. She wanted to inform him that she would pick Taehyung up from work today.

"Oh, Miss Y/n. This is rather unfortunate. Something has cropped up suddenly and the President has to leave for a business trip soon. There is only half an hour left before he leaves, so I think it might be better for you to go home directly. He will be back in a few days," Secretary Haneul quickly informed Yn over the phone.

"Is that Yn?" Taehyung asked when he heard Secretary Haneul speaking on the phone. He quickly walked downstairs after putting on his uniform.

The secretary nodded his head before handing the cell phone over to Taehyung. "She is looking for you."

"Yn."

Playvolume00:00/00:44HARRY POTTER2adlogoTruvidfullScreen

Yn felt extremely warm in her heart as soon as she heard Taehyung naturally calling her Yn.

"Taehyung, are you going on a business trip?" Yn immediately asked, suddenly starting to miss him very much. "I am already close to the entrance of your office building. I had initially intended to pick you up from work, but since you have something that you have to do, then you should go ahead and get it done first."

"Wait for me. I will meet you at the usual location in two minutes." After that, Taehyung hung up the phone before he got into the car and instructed Secretary Haneul to start driving.

They did not see anyone when they arrived at the small road but suddenly, a person dressed in sports attire quickly opened the door and climbed into the back seat of the car.

"Wow..." Yn exclaimed as soon as she got into the car.

This was because the Taehyung that she saw everyday was always dressed in a suit. A black suit. This was the first time that she was seeing Taehyung in his uniform. He looked very solemn and macho and the uniform made him look even more dashing than he did on the usual days.

He had the perfect posture and his legs were extremely long.

Unfortunately, she could only see him in his uniform inside the car. If only she could see him walking outside in his uniform, her heart would have definitely skipped a few beats.

"I only have five more minutes before I have to go," Taehyung said before he pulled Yn into his arms and started hugging her tightly. "I will be gone for the next three days. Make sure to take care of yourself when I am not around. Do not act rashly or do anything that will endanger yourself."

"I understand," Yn replied as she nodded her head. "I will not create any trouble when you are not around. Do you miss me already?"

"I am just afraid that there will be no one here to clean up the mess for you when I am not around." Taehyung knew that Yn would not be able to stay out of trouble.

Yn took the opportunity to hug Taehyung tightly before kissing him gently on his lips.

As soon as he saw that they were getting intimate, Secretary Haneul quickly turned around. He closed his eyes until he was certain that the both of them were already done before he gently reminded Taehyung, "President, it is almost time to leave."