Chapter 42

"No problem." The police officers felt very compassionate towards Xiao Zhou and his grandfather and they agreed to his request immediately.

As soon as he received the consent, Xiao Zhou Parkt to his room immediately to clean it up a little and so that he could change into a new set of clothes. He was already sweating profusely at this time because he was feeling extremely nervous.

"Can we start recording now?" the police officer asked.

Xiao Zhou grabbed the corner of his T-shirt before he finally gained the courage to nod his head and reply, "Yes, we can."

Subsequently, one of the police officers took out his cell phone and adjusted the camera lens before clicking on the record button.

"I...I am..."

"Don't be so nervous. Calm down..." the police reminded Xiao Zhou gently.

"Hello everyone. I am Xiao Zhou. I believe that all of you probably do not know who I am, but you will definitely know who my grandfather is. My grandfather is none other than the old man who was looking for his grandson in the video that appeared on the Internet two days ago."

"Right now, I am recording this video because I want everyone to know that I did not go missing. In fact, I left my house a few days ago to work part-time at a factory in a neighboring city. My grandfather has dementia, so he had forgotten that I had already informed him that I will not be home for a few days."

"So, I really hope that everyone can stop criticizing and blaming Sister Yn for something that she did not do at all. The only reason why I left home to work part-time is just so I could save enough money to buy a hearing aid for my grandfather. Sister Yn's education platform has nothing to do with this matter. On the contrary, I have really gained a lot of benefit after using the services provided on the counseling and education platform set up by Sister Yn. I have learned how to manage my own emotions and actions, and I have also learned how to be a better person."

"Growing up, I was never an obedient child and because of my mischievousness, I have always caused a lot of difficulties and trouble for my grandpa. There was a time when I had unintentionally injured my classmate because of my actions. My grandfather had to go out and work to earn more money even though he was already seventy years old at that time, just so that we could afford to pay for my classmates' medical expenses. I felt very guilty and remorseful and because of that, I developed severe depression. At this time, I saw Sister Yn on a variety program and she really saved my life. I started to feel more motivated and encouraged and therefore, I registered and signed up as one of the Ginger Candies. I have then started receiving psychological treatment and counseling through the platform that Sister Yn has prepared for us."

"The therapist was very encouraging and he encouraged me to show my love and care for the people around me through my actions. That is the reason why I asked my friend to introduce me to a part-time job at his father's factory. I want to show my grandfather that I love and care for him. I want to be able to do something for him. I want to show him that I can care for him and for the people around me too." Xiao Zhou's eyes were red and tears flowed as he spoke these words. He was clenching his fists tightly as if secretly cheering for himself.

"I do not know why all of you are constantly misunderstanding and criticizing Sister Yn because she is really a very good person. I do not care what other people think about her, but I just know that she is a really good person with a genuinely loving and compassionate heart for her fans."

"After creating this counseling and education platform, Sister Yn has never once promoted this platform on her social media account or through any sort of media at all. In fact, the only reason why she created this platform in the first place was just so she could help her fans and followers, who comprise mostly of students. All I can say is that she is really genuine and sincere because she is using her own money to hire and pay for all the counselors and teachers who are all experts in their fields or profession without expecting anything in return. I do not know how many of you are actually enjoying the resources that Sister Yn has provided but still be able to criticize her as soon as something crops up. Don't you have a conscience at all?"