Chapter 10

While she did not have the best acting skills, she somehow managed to successfully portray the emotions of the character that she was playing.

Several of the judges glanced at one another as they crossed their arms in front of their chests. Most of them were pleasantly surprised because they had not expected Yn to be able to perform so well.

A few minutes after her performance, Yn regained her composure and sorted out her own emotions before bowing before the judges.

"We all know about your history in the entertainment industry. Why have you decided to come to Park Media for an audition?" one of the judges suddenly asked Yn.

"Besides further exploring my options, I wanted to get to know myself better and I want the world to see me for who I really am," Yn replied earnestly. "I know that my entrance and history in the entertainment industry has been less than spectacular, but I would really like to change the public's opinion of me."

"Alright then, you can leave now. Go home and wait for our notice." Several of the judges nodded after they had spoken to Yn.

Yn quickly thanked the judges and the investors who were present before she walked out of the audition room. She felt very calm and at ease. After all, she was certain that she had done her best and had not disgraced Taehyung. Whether she would be chosen for the role of Qin Tong or not was totally dependent on the judges' decision.

"Sister Yn, how did your audition go?" the young paparazzo asked excitedly as soon as he saw Yn walking back to the waiting area.

"To be honest, don't you think that you have too much faith in me?"

"No! I have always felt that you were a good actress with amazing acting skills. If you were to put in a little more effort and emotion into your acting, you would definitely be an amazing actress," the young paparazzo replied. "I have already seen all the films and dramas that you have acted in previously. The script and storyline of those dramas were flawed and the production teams were not sufficient on their own. Nine out of ten of the actors or actresses over exaggerated their roles and if you were to play your role perfectly, you would have been excluded and targeted among the cast."

Yn laughed as she listened to the young paparazzo's explanation. "Thank you for being so supportive of me. Let's go now."

"But Sister Yn, why are you out from the audition room so soon?"

"This is a big production from a big entertainment company. There will be many people who will be auditioning for the same role, so everyone usually has only a few minutes to showcase their talent. Do you really think that they will give you the opportunity to act out the entire scene for an audition?" Yn was about to leave the waiting room with the young paparazzo but at this moment, the new actress who had criticized Yn earlier suddenly laughed out loud.

"I believe that your audition was only particularly short because it was you in there. The judges know about your history and how tarnished your reputation is at the moment. Why would they want to waste any more time on you? I am really starting to pity you now..."

"You..." The young paparazzo could no longer contain his anger. Now that Yn had lost her status and just because she did not have a good reputation at the moment, everyone was constantly trying to belittle and trample on her.

"I do not know if I am really that pitiful but what I do know is that if I were from an entertainment agency, I would definitely not employ you. You do not know when to shut your mouth and you speak too much. Do you know how much trouble you would cause the agency that you are employed with? Maybe you are testing your luck too much. Do you really want to end up like me one day, where your reputation is completely tarnished and you are at the point of no return?"