Chapter 48

Yn's face turned black as soon as she heard Yao Fan's words. "I am going home now..."

"Hey...come back, come back. I was wrong, okay?" Yao Fan started coaxing Yn immediately. "Don't be angry on such a lovely day like this. You should help me and give me some of your signatures later. Several people around me had been asking me for your autograph after they saw the trailer for <Mysteries of Heaven>. Some children think that you are really beautiful and they would like me to get your autograph for them."

"That is much better..."

"But if they find out that your face is so round now, they might not want your autograph anymore anyway. Hahaha..."

Yn was really frustrated now. "Brother Song, you had better look after your woman now. Otherwise I will break off your love line!"

Song Chenxing dragged Yao Fan away as soon as he heard Yn's words.

In fact, Yn did not have the time to watch the <Mysteries of Heaven> trailer because she had been so busy for the past few months. Now, the drama was already set to be released.

However, poster and stills of her were all over the scene of the event as the production crew did not dare to neglect her because of her current popularity.

After a round of activities, it was finally Yn's turn to answer the host's questions.

"Yn, <Mysteries of Heaven> will be aired tonight. How are you feeling? Are you nervous?"

Yn thought for a moment before she replied, "Actually, I am not nervous at all because I know for certain that I will not be appearing in the first few episodes of the drama."

"Hahaha..."

The scene was filled with laughter because of Yn.

"Then, are you worried about the ratings for the drama? Do you think that you care more about the ratings for this drama compared to all your previous work?"

"I think that the television station should be more worried about anything relating to the ratings of the drama."

"Then, do you think that the audience will approve of Lin Ping'er, which is the role you played in the drama?"

"Well, stay tuned and pay attention to the fifth episode, then! I will be making my first appearance then!"

Yn was too witty and the host had no way to handle her or get her to talk at all. Therefore, the host finally decided to turn the focus around to the other cast members instead.

The Ginger Candies could not help but laugh when they watched the press conference as soon as it was released.

[Short Lee, why are you so witty and intelligent?]

[I cannot complain anymore since they have already completed the filming for the drama. The press conference was successful without any glitches or hiccups at all. However, I hope that this piece of garbage will not pull down the other two excellent actor and actress because of her acting skills.]

[What is wrong with the person above? Do you always have such a foul mouth?]

[There is a love line between Song Chenxing and Yao Fan, and they should be the main focus in the press conference. Why is Yn sitting so brazenly right next to them?]

[Is it wrong for the couple to dote on their little disciple? Open your eyes and look! Our Sister Yn was initially standing on the sidelines but Yao Fan was the one who dragged her into the center together with them!]

[Anyway, I refuse to watch the drama if Yn is in it.]

[I refuse to watch it +1]

[You will be the ones losing out anyway!]