Chapter 45

After Vera left the villa, Yn made a phone call to Shen Yichen. She knew that something must have cropped up and caused Vera to be so stressed and worried.

"A few days ago, Vera met up with the contact person for the jewelry line. After the meeting, they were already in discussions to finalize the contract. However Vera suddenly received a phone call from the other party early this morning, informing her that they have already found a new spokesperson for their jewelry endorsement. Vera had spent a lot of time and effort into securing this endorsement. Therefore, she would certainly feel stressed and upset about this endorsement getting snatched from your hands at the final moment."

"What jewelry brand is this?"

"Fairy Tale," Shen Yichen replied. "It's the jewelry line which often sets up their counters and booths in all the amusement parks around the country."

"Do you know who snatched the resource from me?" Yn asked again.

"You...you want to snatch it back?" Shen Yichen asked as he understood the meaning behind Yn's words immediately.

"Do you think it's that easy to snatch something belonging to me?" Yn said as she laughed. "Give me more information about the jewelry line, as well as some information about the artiste who snatched my resources. I will study it first."

"I will send it to you through email in a short while," Shen Yichen replied. "But...don't you think that you are doing too much fieldwork on your own?"

"Don't let Vera know about this. I am afraid that she will start doubting and questioning her own ability as an agent."

"Don't worry. I know what to do."

It was extremely normal for resources to be robbed and taken away in the entertainment circle. Whoever was the more popular artiste usually had the final say. However, since Yn's resources was snatched away from her even when she was so high up in the popularity ranks right now, it would definitely mean trouble when she goes off to film <Nameless Orphan>.

As Shen Yichen was busy preparing the information, Yn took the opportunity to return to her bedroom to check up on Taehyung, who was still fast asleep in bed. Was he feeling unwell after what happened last night?

Was she too aggressive? Could this be considered domestic violence?

Yn was filled with guilt and remorse as she thought about it. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to Taehyung before she woke him up gently and said, "Taehyung, it's time to wake up. You should get up and have something for breakfast. Otherwise, you'll feel some discomfort in your stomach."

Taehyung opened his eyes and jokingly said, "Call Park Jimin now and asked him what kind of wine he served you last night."

"Right? Don't you think that the wine tastes really good?"

"You are not allowed to drink anymore in future."

Yn almost bit off her own tongue after listening to Taehyung's words.

"What kind of heinous thing did I do last night?"

Taehyung sat up on the bed before he leaned towards Yn and asked, "Have you completely forgotten everything that happened last night?"

"Not exactly everything..." Yn could not help but act dumb at this time.

She could still recall some flashbacks of the events that had happened last night.

She recalled how crazy and wild she had been last night.

Taehyung glared at her before he lifted the quilt and stepped out of bed. However, Yn was shocked to see Taehyung staggering a little as he stood up. Had she really been possessed? What exactly did she do to Taehyung last night?