CHAPTER 01

Author's Pov =)

" Aghhhhhh... Please don't do this. I beg you. Agghh... " A man cried in pain. His hands tied and he tied to a chair. Two mens beating him harder. His nose bleeding already and his lips also bleeding. They kept beating until someone spoke behind them.

" Stop ! " That person said and went to that person who bleeding hardly. Standing infront of him and grabbed his neck aggressively and held it tightly.

"N-noo i-i-i can't br-breath!! P-please!!!! " He struggled for his dear life and tried to talk with heavy breath. " P-please !!! " Then, that person let go of his neck and bend down a little and looked at his eyes directly.

" Why should i leave you alive dude. Nope, not a chance. " That person said while smirking and tapped his face.

" P-please i'm-i'm sorry. " The person who bleeding already, said that and the one who is now in infront of him, looked at him and raised eyebrows.

" Oh, Your sorry. So, you already know about your fault huh ? Interesting. " That person said and laughed.

" Y-yes, th-them told m-me. An-and i'm sorry. I-i didn't knew t-that is your w-wife. I-i got l-little d-drunk  t-thats why i a-acted like t-that. I-i'm s-sorry. " He said while struggling to breath.

" Ok. Alright, but Two points missing dude. Two points. "

" W-what ? "

" First, That's not my wife but my friend. Two, And the most important, it doesn't matter she is who's wife but she is a women. So, you need to respect a women with all rights. If this is not for my friend but i still do the same because you about to harass a women. And that is my fucking point. Did you get it. " That person said and kick his private area. And the one who bleeding already groans at pain.

" Tee. What are you doing here. " Someone entered the room.

"Hey, Answer me,  who the hell is he ? " That person asked.

" He is the one who tried to touch your wife. That's why. " Noey said and kicked his face again.

" Aghhhh... "

" You deserve it asshole. " Noey said and engfa shook her head and giggled. And she command to the bodyguards to take his away. After that they went to the outside and entered to the living room that there resthouse.

" What's up. Is he dead or what, Noey ? " Freen said sipping her drink.

" Aghh i didn't kill him because this person dragged me to here. " Noey said and get a drink from the table.

"Hm, Why is that engfa ? " Freen asked.

" Oh god, i think he is already dead freen. Noey beated him harder. He can't even say a word. If one another punch he going to see the hell. " Engfa said and chuckled at noey.

" Good for him. " Noey said annoying.

" Oh come on noey. It's ok. Charlotte is fine. I mean he didn't even lay a finger on her. " Engfa said and noey 'hummed'.

" Ok. Then i'm going. Tomorrow i have meeting to attend.  " Freen said and about to get up but engfa talked.

" Oh by the way, Congratulations freen. " Engfa said and high five with noey. They both giggled and freen just looked at them.

" Huh! For what ? " Freen asked.

" For your marriage. " They said together and chuckled.

" What the heck! Are you crazy or what huh? Who going to marry ? " Freen asked and they stopped giggling and looked at freen seariusly.

" You freen. Your parents want you to get married soon. " Engfa said.

"What. They didn't tell me anything about it. " Freen said and noey stand up and tapped her shoulder.

" Oh come on freen. You need to get  married. Just love someone. It's the best feeling on this world freen. Please do it for your parents. Look  at us. We also got married and we living happily right ? So it's your turn now buddy. " Noey said and engfa nodded.

" Hushhh, This is your fault. Who told you to marry this early huh? " Freen said and rubbed her head. " I'm going to meet my parents. If anything happen call me ok. " Freen said and Engfa and noey nodded there head. After that freen left. Watching her leave, noey said,

" Do you think freen can leave this marriage easily? " Noey asked.

" I don't think so. "  After that they looked at each other and giggled again.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Well, Hello there,

How was the chapter.

Do you like it? 😉

This is a love story ok. I promise to give my best guys,but if, you know, english is not my mother language, so sorry about grammer mistakes.

Thank you. ❤️
Author,
Es_Ferrr