CHAPTER 25 ( M )

AUTHOR'S POV =)

In the middle of the night, Freen heard someone crying and because of that she woke up. She switched on the lamp nearby and turned to Becky. At that time, Becky was sleeping with facing her back on Freen. Freen approached her and slowly talk to her.

" Hey, Cupcake. " She touched Becky's shoulder and turned her around. Becky's eyes glistened with tears. " why sweetheart? what happened? why are you crying? " Freen asked while wiping away becky's tears.

" Nothing " Becky said.

" Can't you talk with me about it? Mm cupcake? " Freen asked while stroking Becky's hair.

" I want to sleep. " Becky said and again turned her back on Freen. Freen slowly turned her again and made her face her.

" No, Cupcake. You can't sleep until you talk to me about it. Why did you cried? " Freen asked and Becky looked at her.

" I had a bad dream. " Becky said and looked away.

" Mm, About what? " Freen asked while holding Becky's chin and turned her face back to her.

" Nothing. Please, let me sleep. " Becky said and again tried to turned back but Freen hold her.

" Becky. tell me. About what? " Freen asked and Becky looked at her eyes through her tears.

" About you. I had a bad dream about you, Freen. Do you know how  scared I was today? I thought something would happen to you. Do you know what I thought when I saw your wounds? Please, It doesn't matter to me how cold you are can be. But don't be like today. I don't like that. I'm afraid something will happen to you, Freen. I'm afraid. " Becky said and cried.

" Hey hey hey, Ok. Come here Cupcake. "Freen said that and pulled Becky to her. Becky rested her back on Freen's chest. Freen hugged Becky from behind. Now Becky is in between Freen's legs. " Look, I'm sorry, Cupcake. I was angry with the way that man talk to you. I'm very sorry. Such a thing will not happen again. will you forgive me? " Freen asked while kissing Becky's shoulder.

" Promise me. You won't do that again, Freen. Just promise. I don't want to see you like that again. " Becky said and before answering it Freen kissed Becky's cheek.

" I promise. " Freen said and Becky hummed at that.

I can do anything for you, Cupcake. I will do anything for you. So if that's what you want, I'm ready to do that.

After few seconds later freen talked, " Do you still sleepy, Cupcake? " Freen asked and Becky shook her head.

" No. Why? " Becky said and Freen begin to kiss Becky's shoulder to her neck.

" Good. " Freen said and wrapped her hands around becky's waist and grabbed her to more. With this new position now, Becky's head can rest on Freen's shoulder.

FREEN'S OUTFIT