CHAPTER 05

Author's pov =)

" So Becky, tell me, is your family all right? " Charlotte asked.

" Yes char. They're all good. You should come to meet them. They will be happy. " Becky said.

" I will. " Charlotte said and looked at freen who busy with her drink. " Hey, Freen. What are you doing? Talk with her. Aunty send you here to for that, right ? " Charlotte said and freen looked at her. She groans and looked at becky. Everyone looked at freen.

" Ok. What is your name? Full name? " Freen asked.

" Um, Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong... " Becky said that and freen nodded. And after that freen played with her straw on her drink while looking at becky. Freen thought for a moment and cleared her throt.

" Um, so... your... um.. your father.... mm..... i.GOD, I can't do this ok. I don't know what to say. " She frustrated and her friends can't hold they're laugh anymore they all burst in laugh. Becky also giggled for freen's frustrated. Engfa wiped her tears and looked at becky.

" I'm really sorry about my friend, becky. She can't do that. She don't know how to approach a girl. " Engfa said and freen glared at her. Freen smirked.

" Oh well, that's true engfa. Can you teach me some steps. Because when you going to anywhere, beautiful and hot girls are always around you. Isn't that true? " Freen said and smirked at her. Engfa looked at charlotte like saw a ghost while charlotte glaring at her. Engfa gulped.

" Are they called 'work' huh? " Charlotte asked while glaring at her. Now everyone laugh at her. Freen also giggled this time because of her friend's situation.

" W-w-what n-no b-babe... S-she just k-kidding. It's n-not t-true... " Engfa said stuttering harder. " G-guys, h-help me... " Engfa said and everyone laugh again.

" Hey, hey calm down. I have to go now. I have a meeting to attend this afternoon. " Noey said and got up with irin.

" It's nice to meet you, becky. And congratulations, soon to be bride. " Irin said and before they leave hugged becky. Noey tapped her shoulder and after that they saying they're good byes and leave that place. Now it's Engfa, Charlotte, Becky and Freen.

" I think i also have to go now. It's nice to meet you. Charlotte you should come to home to meet mom and dad. " Becky said and got up.

" I promise. Mm becky, how are you going back? I mean you came here in a taxi, Right? " Charlotte asked.

" Yes, char. Don't worry. I'll call another taxi now. " Becky said takes her phone.

" Wait becky " Engfa said and hit freen's arm.

" What the- Why? " Freen asked rubbing her arm. Engfa point towards becky. Freen looked at engfa confusedly. " What? " Freen asked again and engfa face plamed.

" How could you be so stupid and the same time so intelligent to take care of such a big company? "Engfa said and freen shrugged. " Wait becky. Freen will drop you. " Engfa said and freen looked at her.

" Huh? Why? " Freen asked.

" Because, She is your future wife, you idiot. " Engfa said and freen sighs.

" Yeah. Make sense. " Freen said and got up from her seat. " Ok. Come here. I'll drop you. " Freen said looked at becky. Becky looked at charlotte and charlotte nodded her head. Becky again looked at freen.

" Are you sure? You don't have to worry I can call a taxi. " Becky said.

" No it's ok. If i didn't do that i'm sure mom will kill me. " Freen said and becky slowly nodded. After saying they're good bye freen and becky came to freen's car. Freen open the door for becky and she sat down on the passenger seat. After becky sat down freen slowly closed the door. After that freen came to her seat and put her seat belt and drive off.

That journey is silent. Becky, who thought she needed to break the silence, talk.

" Um, I'm sorry for yelled at you. " Becky said suddenly. Freen glanced at her and nodded her head.

" No, It's ok. My fault. " Freen said coldly.

" Um, If you don't mind, Can i ask a question? " Freen again took a glanced from her.

" Go ahead. " Freen said.

" Why are you so cold? I mean you didn't even smiling often. Other are als-" Becky didn't finish her sentence freen hit the brake all of sudden. Thanks to seat belt nothing happened to becky. Freen got down car suddenly.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

OH MY GOD... WHAT HAPPEN GUYS????

CAN ANYONE GUESS??? 😳