CHAPTER 11

AUTHOR'S POV =)

After the ceremony, Freen and Becky went home, after saying their good byes to their families and friends. Engfa and Noey, gave drinks to freen to enjoy their first night without any problem. So basically, Now, Freen Sarocha Chankimha a drunken person. A little. We can say, the drink are not works yet. Freen still choose to drive because of her stubbornness. After two hours they finally came to their destination. They parked their car.

" Wait here. " Freen came out and opened the door for becky. Becky followed freen in her wedding dress with both hands. After unlocked the main door they both went inside their house.

" Go straight the upstairs, the second room was mine. Um now ours. Your mother putted all your belongs in my room. Ok, our room.Go and take a wash. " Freen said.

" Umm " Becky said and looked everywhere but freen's eyes.

" What? What's your problem? "

" Um, C-can you h-help me? "

" For what ? "

" With my dress. "

" You want me to take it off? "

" I-i can't do that alone. C-can you help me? " Becky said. Freen raised her eyebrows. " P-please " Freen give up.

" Ok, Fine. Let's go to the room. " Freen said and they both went to the room.

After went to the room, Freen took Becky and went in front of the mirror. Now freen is drunk. Freen begin to took off Becky's clothes slowly. Removed the pins first. After putting it aside, she focused on the zipper and slowly dropped it. Becky was not wearing a bra under her dress. Freen slowly lowered her zipper. Now freen can see the Becky's milky skin there.  Once the zipper was fully removed, Freen stroked Becky's back with her fingers. She touched her. Becky's cheeks are getting red now. Freen can see it clearly. Still freen removed, dress zipper only. Becky's dress still on. With freen's touch becky breath became heavy. Her chest went up and down rapidly. She whispered.

" F-freen. "

But freen busy with becky's skin. She didn't heard becky called her. Now freen hand slowly went to the front. Freen kissed becky's head and inhaled her scent.

One of her hands gripped Becky's waist tightly. So Becky can't get move. Freen kissed her shoulder gently. Her other hand is now inside Becky's dress and caressing her stomach. Becky moaned slowly. This feeling is so new to her.Freen brushed becky's hair aside. Freen's kisses now went to her neck. She kissed there. Becky can't take it anymore. She titled her head. Freen earned her access and kissed there roughly while her other hand still caressing becky's stomach. Freen's hand slowly came up and becky got tensed. Becky stopped freen's hand.

" Mm, What happen? " Freen asked raspy voice because she is drunk.

" I-i can't. I-i'm not r-ready , y-yet " Becky said with teary eyes. Becky was afraid freen would yell at her because she stopped freen all of sudden.

" Are you scared? " Freen asked still raspy but coldly voice. Becky gulped and nodded her head. Freen sighs. She can't hold it and with drinks on her system it's so hard for her to hold back. But she needs to take care of becky. So, she hold it. " This is our  bathroom. Go there and take a wash. So we can sleep. I'll take a wash on guest room. " After saying that freen went outside her room with her night clothes on her hands.

After completing their night routine, they both went to bed. Freen was drunk so she quickly fell asleep. But Becky didn't sleep. She thought of freen's behavior.  For a moment, Becky thought freen was going to yell at her. But Freen understood Becky. Becky fell asleep while thinking about freen.

FREEN'S POV =)

In the morning I woke up to the sound of the alarm. When I turned off the alarm and tried to get up, I realized that someone was holding me. When I looked down, Becky was sleeping while hugging my hand with both of her hands.

Oh, Such a cutie...

Then, I remembered what happened last night.

What happened to me last night? Only gods knows how much i need her last night. Fuck. What is this feeling ?

Becky turned around while I was in my thought. That's when I saw the results of what I did to her last night.

Haha...  A mark... it's beautiful on her... um, I want to give her some more... No  no no Sarocha. Not early in the morning.

I got up from bed. I walked over to Becky and put the comforter on her before going to the bathroom. After my morning routine, I came downstairs and had breakfast while scrolling on my phone. A few minutes later, Becky came to the downstairs.

" Good Morning,Freen. " She said.

" Good Morning. Sit and have breackfast. We need to go to the company now. "  I said coldly. She nodded hee head and sat down. After that she begin to eat. She is eating like a kid. I shook my head and secretly smiled.

After our breakfast we came to the company. Everyone already knows that I got married. So they greeted Becky and me and congratz us.

" Good morning, Boss. Good morning, little boss. Congratulations. "

Huh? Little boss... I like that... Haha

" Congratulations Boss and Mrs. Chankimha. And Good Morning "

" Good Morning Mrs. Chankimha. Good Morning, Boss. Congratulations both of you. "

I just nodded my head and Becky greeted them all again thanks them. We both came to my office and sat. I sat on my chair while her sat on infront of me.

" Freen What am I supposed to do here? " She asked and i looked at her.

" nothing Do something you like. I brought you here because you have to be alone at home anyway. " I said and she nodded her head.

As soon as I finished saying that, someone opened the door of my office.

What is she doing here?

And i sood up.

" Freen, Babe. I'm back. I know you missed me, didn't you? "  After saying that she hugged me.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Sorry...
Sorry.....
Sorry.......
Sorry..........
Sorry.............

Not sorry 😂❤️

Yeah, I know guys. I love you too. 😂