CHAPTER 17

FREEN'S POV =)

I'm so happy after hearing that she didn't regret anything. I mean yeah she already gave me permission but still..... Her first time.... with me.....

Fuck, I'm so lucky....

We went to the company and everyone greeted us. I just nodded and becky greeted them all as usual. We went to the office holding hands. Becky clinging to my hand like a kitten. When we came to my office, Someone already in there.

" Dad, Mom " As soon as i called them, they looked at us and smiled.

" Oh, You two arrived? I thought you didn't come today, freen, since it's too late. I wonder why, but then i remembered, you're married now. So yeah... " Dad said and teasingly smiled at us. Becky blushed at that and i shook my head. Looking at our reaction they laugh at us.

" Anyways, what are you doing here? You didn't even inform me about coming here today. " I asked.

" Is it wrong for us to come here? We thought it would be better to come here rather than come home and disturb you two. But it's ok. If you don't want us here then, we can go, Right Sofie? " Dad said that and cried dramatically. Mom hit his arm.

" Gosh Fred, Stop that. You're teasing them. " Mom said and shook her head. " By the way, How are you two doing? She won't bother you, right becky? "  Mom asked and becky looked at me for a moment before answer that. And again she looked at mom.

" No Mom. She is a very good partner to me. She is so good and kind. I'm glad that you choose me for her. " Becky said and mom hugged her.

" No no dear, We are glad that you choose to marry this person. I thought she gonna old without even marry. " Mom said teasingly.

" Mom ! " I whined.

" Ok ok. I'll stop then. " Mom said and giggled.

Dad cleared his throat and begin, " Ok then, Listen freen. We came here to tell you something. " I nodded and waited him to continued, " Like every year, this time also you have been invited to the party where all the CEOs of the world going to attend.  You have to go for it. I know you don't want to go there but you have to, Freen.  Now everyone knows the news that you got married. They expect you to come to it with your wife. " I sighs. Mom and becky also listen to our conversation.

" But dad, Just like everytime, can't you just go there by yourself? And I don't know those people going to attend there. " I said.

" No freen. Me and your father-in-law have to leave the country for work. We will go there with your mothers. It will take us about two weeks. " Dad said looking at becky. " You are not going to there alone. Your friends are coming too. Have you forgotten that they are also CEOs? " Dad said and waited for my answer.

" Fine dad, I have nothing else to do right ? So yeah, I'll go there. I mean, We'll go there.  " I said and sighs. I looked at becky and she nodded. We exchanged a smile and i looked at dad.

" Perfect, Your friends come here to take you for pick your dresses for event. Go with them, ok? And becky you too. " Dad said and becky and i nodded.

After our talks and laughs and of course teasings they both leave. After they leave i did my files works and becky played with her phone. After two or three hours our friends came here to pick us.

" C'mon, Idiot. What are you doing? " Noey said while i signing a file.

" Yeah, Give me a second........ And, i'm done. Here we go. " After done with my works i informed my secretary and went with becky. Noey went with Irin and Engfa went with Charlotte. I opened the door for becky and after she sat there i carefully closed the door. After few minutes later we came to the shop. We went to the inside and shop owner came to us. She gave us some designs and they all beautiful. I choose matching designs with becky while others did the same.

AUTHOR'S POV =)

By the time they finished, it was late in the evening, so they decided to go to a restaurant for dinner. They all went there in their own vehicles. They went to the restaurant and sat down as, Charlotte, Becky and Irin on one side. In front of them, Engfa, Freen and Noey. They talked about the event until their food arrived.

" Honestly, Still i don't want to go there. " Freen said.

" Yeah, me neither. But our dads haishhh " Engfa said and shook her head.

" Why are you so reluctant to go there?" Charlotte asked while looking at engfa.

" It's not like that love, We just... Don't like to go there. " Engfa said.

" Yeah, And those peoples always talking about business, Money and there reputation. " Freen said.

" Yeah, that's true. Do you remember the man who came to the party we participated in last year? When he went to talk with us and annoying , Freen was only a minute away from beating him . He is talked nonstoply. But, yeah that guy is a good looking man. " Noey said. Irin glared at her.

" Oh, since when did you look at men's looks?" Irin said and as soon as noey heard Irin she immediately looked at her.

" W-what? No no no. It's not like that babe. I-i'm just saying. I-i don't care about him. " Noey said and gulped nervously.

" Oh c'mon babe. I just want to tease you. Look at your face. " Irin said and all of them laugh at noey.

" No guys, but really. He gave me a headache that time. He talked nonstoply. Um... What is his name? I just forget. Ummm...  Is it Nob " Freen said and looked at Engfa questioning.

" Nob. No, um. I think it's Non right? Yeah yeah, It's Non. "  Engfa said.

" NON ! " As soon as Engfa said his name both Charlotte and Becky shouted his name.

Freen, Engfa, Noey and Irin widned their eyes and looked at them because of their suddenly action.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

N

O

N