CHAPTER 29

FREEN'S POV =)

We had nothing to do as our wives went shopping. So we decided to go to Noey's house and watch some movies. We decided to travel in my car. Engfa said she would drive so I gave it to her. We were coming to Noey's house and on the way Engfa talked.

" Freen, I have something to tell you. " Engfa said and i looked at her.

" Oh, Yeah. What is it? " I asked and waited till her to continued.

" Umm. We.... Noey and me, told everything to Charlotte and Irin. That means, about our mafia works. " She said and widened my eyes and looked at her.

" The fuck, Eng. Are you kidding me? " Engfa looked at me and shook her head.

" No, Why would i? " She said and gave her attention to ride.

" So, What did they say? " I asked curiously.

" Laughed. " She said and pouted. 

Huh? Really?

" Just say it, Idiot? What did they say? " I asked again and she looked at me.

" Really. They laughed. " She said seriusly.

" What?! " I asked and she nodded.

" Yes, they thought we were lying. But after we explained it to them, they believed it. " She said.

" So, after that? " I asked.

" Umm. nothing After about, three hours of scolding and punching  they let us go. " She said and i laughed at her.

" Oh, Trust me. I'm sure. But, hey, when did this happen? We were at your house last night. " I asked because when we went to our house it's already midnight.

" Yes. As soon as you two left, noey and irin came to our house. That's when we decided to say this. " She said and i nodded.

" That's good. They deserve to know that. " I said and she nodded.

" Aren't you going to tell this to becky? I think she also deserve to know about this because she is the reason why our mafia queen tamed like this. " She said jokingly. I looked at the outside and sighs.

" I don't know. I'm scared. What if she leaves me? What if she hates me after that? " I said and she looked at me.

" But we said it freen. And look, they still with us. Can't you see. And hey, What will happen when she founds this from someone else? " She asked and i sighs.

" I don't know. " I said. I mean yeah. I want to tell this to her. I trust her, of course. This is not about trust. This is about fear. I'm scared to loose her. I love her so much that i can't even think about a future without her beside me, holding my hand. There so much what ifs on my head when i think about this matter. I know i have to tell this to her and i will. But not now. We just started everything. I don't want to lost it. But, i'll tell her about this.

" I trust you, Freen. You know what to do. " Engfa said and i nodded and smiled at her.

AT THE SAME TIME

Inside the shopping mall

AUTHOR'S POV = )

Becky, Charlotte and Irin now choosing beautiful dresses for them. But the intention to came here is not that. They came here to buy some hot dresses for their partners. Yes, they planned it yesterday. They thought giving a sexy night to their partners. So they choose some hot night dresses for surprise them.

After buying all of things they came to a cafe. They ordered some foods and drinks for them.

" Oh, I can't wait to see her face when i went infront of her wearing those clothes. " Charlotte said and irin giggled.

" Yeah me too. I also want to see noey's face. " Irin said and chuckled. They both stopped and looked at becky who busy with her drink. Becky took another sip and looked at them.

" Mm, What? " Becky said and raised her eyebrows.

" Hey, Tell me one thing. " Charlotte asked and becky nodded. " Are you really did that with her? " Charlotte asked and raised her eyebrows.

" Did what? " Becky asked innocently.

" Haishhh, Did you and freen really fucked? " Charlotte asked and becky chocked her drink.

" ( Cough ) ( Cough ) What the hell, Char? " Becky asked and charlotte pouted.

" Ok ok. So tell me. Did you..... ?" Charlotte asked and waited for becky's answer.

" Yes, of course. We did it. " Becky said and blushed. Charlotte and irin laughed at her.

" So, is she good or boring. I bet she didn't know the name of boring, right? " Charlotte asked again and becky looked at her drink.

" Um, Let's say. Everytime when i'm finishing, i ended up passed out on her arms. " Becky said and charlotte and irin both teasingly smiled at that. Becky blushed even harder.

" Waaahhh.. Really??? Shit. I also wanna know more about her. " Charlotte said teasingly at becky while sipping her drink. Becky glared at her.

" Don't you dare, Charlotte Austin Waraha. " Becky said and charlotte and irin chuckled at her.

" Oh ok ok. We don't want your bunny. Keep her with you. " Charlotte said and they all laughed.

When they enjoying their time there laughing a man came to them and stopped infront of becky.

" Ma'am, You Rebecca Armstrong, Right? " Becky looked at him and nodded. Charlotte and irin curiously looked at that man.

After knew her name, that man gave a envelope to becky.

" What is this? " Becky asked and that man didn't said anything, leave that place silently.

" What is that? " Irin asked.

" I think a love letter. Oh, wait, i'll surly telling this to freen. " Charlotte said and irin laugh at that. Becky shook her head while smiling.

Becky slowly opened the envelope and looked at inside. There were some photos inside. She took them out and after she looked at those her eyes widened. The smile on her face disappeared. Suddenly her hands started shaking. She breathed fast.

" Becky, Are you ok? " Charlotte and irin asked as soon as they saw becky. But becky didn't said anything. So charlotte shook becky's shoulders. " Becky ! " This time becky looked at them and blinked few times. She suddenly stood up and looked at charlotte and irin.

" I-i w-want to g-go to f-freen. N-now " Becky said and she stuttering harder. Charlotte and irin didn't say anything and just nodded and went with becky.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Trust me. I know. 🥲🤌